Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alex Rodriguez Game Used Bat?

http://cgi.ebay.com/YANKEES-ALEX-ROD...3A1%7C294%3A50

The seller says that it has a COA from Arod himself that is signed by arod but does not have any pictures of it i sent a question regarding the the coa to see if he will post pictures of it could this bat truly be a gamer i know it does have all the signs of being a store model bat "flame tempered" and the knob having a 3 stamped into it showing that the bat is 33" and also louisville slugger under his name also the guys says he bought it from "mastro" a couple years back and that the bat has tamperproof holograms on it matching the coa but in the pictures he has shown there are no holograms ? what are your opnions?

Re: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Bat?

Don't waste your time or money......just my opinion......

Mr.3000

I thought I heard somewhere that A-Rod will sign ANYTHING "game used"....whether it actually was gu or not.

Don't quote me....but I recall hearing or reading that somewhere. Something to seriously look into and research before buying.

You can purchase the same bat at your local Sports Authority, I have the same bat that I use at the batting cages.

Quote Originally Posted by ryant7 View Post
    http://cgi.ebay.com/YANKEES-ALEX-ROD...3A1%7C294%3A50

The seller says that it has a COA from Arod himself that is signed by arod but does not have any pictures of it i sent a question regarding the the coa to see if he will post pictures of it could this bat truly be a gamer i know it does have all the signs of being a store model bat "flame tempered" and the knob having a 3 stamped into it showing that the bat is 33" and also louisville slugger under his name also the guys says he bought it from "mastro" a couple years back and that the bat has tamperproof holograms on it matching the coa but in the pictures he has shown there are no holograms ? what are your opnions?

dude. look at the photo. there is no autograph on the bat. get your facts straight before you post.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    dude. look at the photo. there is no autograph on the bat. get your facts straight before you post.

Dude, nobody said the bat was auto'd, just the LOA. Check again!

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

YEA i was talking about the coa being signed by arod and the seller not having pictures of it on the listing i mean seems to me if i was selling something that was backed by arod as game used and he signed the coa as being so then i would post pictures of the coa..... and another thing he said he got it from mastronet and that he has been collecting for years he even has the on deck circle for the 2002 all star game for sale so it could be hes not trying to mislead but that he got misled

YEA i was talking about the coa being signed by arod and the seller not having pictures of it on the listing i mean seems to me if i was selling something that was backed by arod as game used and he signed the coa as being so then i would post pictures of the coa..... and another thing he said he got it from mastronet and that he has been collecting for years he even has the on deck circle for the 2002 all star game for sale so it could be hes not trying to mislead but that he got misled
    these are stuff from esm and his liquidation. he has a friends listing it. he also has a couch and chair set being listed. earlier he has a game used bag but i decided not to bid since i got no reply. on my inquiry on the chair, i discovered that its from esm liquidation stuff.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by earlywynnfan View Post
    Dude, nobody said the bat was auto'd, just the LOA. Check again!

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com
    ok. i was reacting to mr. 3000 about signing anything game used and not seeing an autograph on the ebay photo. my bad.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com

what happen to this bat ryan. i hoped you passed on it.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com