Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MGHProductions
    • Oct 2005

Re: Old Louisville slugger decal bats circa 1911-1916

Decals look legit and no signs of apparent restoration, but you should always be careful. I'd also be interested in them if you have any interest in selling.
    Thanks
    Matt
    Bub13@aol.com

Comment

• staindsox
      • Jun 2006

The reason I said to post on the card site was because that Baker looks really really suspect to me. Completely perfect decal bats go for several thousand. If it were legit, a big auction house would happily take it. I own two decal bats, one mini and one full sized. They are both really good examples, but the decals are quite fragile, which is why it is quite rare to find a completely in-tact decal. I could be wrong, be that Baker really doesn't look right to me. Just post on the vintage card site. Those guys will help you out.
      Always looking for Jack Hannahan or St. Paul Saints gamers:

www.jackhannahan.webs.com

Comment

• ext1
        • May 2009

I do not have any plans on selling at this moment. I did get in contact with Dave Bushing and asked him to take a look. Based on where I got them, the story behind them and some other items such as cards from 1909 and that era I am positive that these have not been restored and Dave Bushing was positive that they were 100% genuine.

Comment

• ext1
          • May 2009

I have thought about it and I am open to offers. You can e-mail offers to mg558@aol.com

Comment

• ext1
            • May 2009

I do have high quality pictures that can be zoomed in on quite a bit without losing pic quality. They are about 2.5 mb each.

Comment

• ext1
              • May 2009

I meant to add that the HQ pics are of the whole bat the label and the decal.

Comment

Working...