Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

josportsco and LeBron James game worn MUST READ

First of all I want to say I know Chris Cavalier /GUU personally and I applaud his efforts to help clean up this industry. He is an honorable guy and this is why josportsco.com chooses to work with Chris to offer jerseys and equipment directly from teams, players etc. to the industry. With that being said, I have seen and read all I am going to about this LeBron James game worn jersey JUNK. I have been trying to for 2 years to obtain a legitimate LeBron James game worn jersey outside the NBA auctions directly from LeBron. I have a good relationship with LeBron and his reps. For reason’s I am not at liberty to disclose LeBron DOES NOT let his game worn jerseys available to the market. Now does this mean there are 0 legit gamers out in the market outside the NBA auctions—NO. But it does mean that the last 100 game worn jerseys that have been offered in auctions and ebay etc. (A5-A7) are no good—I would say 99.9% are not legitimate gamers. So I put in a text today with his rep and explained to him the problems with this industry and what has been going on regarding LeBron jerseys. “Lebron is a marketing genius, and is well aware of his image and equipment.” Also his rep “will speak with LeBron to get me any/all info requested to help” Now I may hear back from him today, tomorrow, month or year but I will hear from him regardless if I have to bug the heck out of him. Once I hear from him I will post the information giving to me from LeBron regarding his jerseys.

Thank you

Re: josportsco and LeBron James game worn MUST READ

THANKS FOR THE INFO! If you ever run across any Lebron game worn or signed shoes, please hit me up. I am really getting in to Lebron these days. Thanks again for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by josportsco View Post
    First of all I want to say I know Chris Cavalier /GUU personally and I applaud his efforts to help clean up this industry. He is an honorable guy and this is why josportsco.com chooses to work with Chris to offer jerseys and equipment directly from teams, players etc. to the industry. With that being said, I have seen and read all I am going to about this LeBron James game worn jersey JUNK. I have been trying to for 2 years to obtain a legitimate LeBron James game worn jersey outside the NBA auctions directly from LeBron. I have a good relationship with LeBron and his reps. For reason’s I am not at liberty to disclose LeBron DOES NOT let his game worn jerseys available to the market. Now does this mean there are 0 legit gamers out in the market outside the NBA auctions—NO. But it does mean that the last 100 game worn jerseys that have been offered in auctions and ebay etc. (A5-A7) are no good—I would say 99.9% are not legitimate gamers. So I put in a text today with his rep and explained to him the problems with this industry and what has been going on regarding LeBron jerseys. “Lebron is a marketing genius, and is well aware of his image and equipment.” Also his rep “will speak with LeBron to get me any/all info requested to help” Now I may hear back from him today, tomorrow, month or year but I will hear from him regardless if I have to bug the heck out of him. Once I hear from him I will post the information giving to me from LeBron regarding his jerseys.

Thank you
    Jarrod/JOSportsCo,

Thanks for this post. I would have to agree that most of LBJ's jerseys on the market were not worn by him. I know that some of them are real, though, as MeiGray has photomatched some of them ... but just a small number of them compared to how many are floating around. I have been able to obtain several pairs of his Playoff shoes, as well as a couple of pairs of his rookie shoes, but I have not yet been offered a LBJ jersey that I thought was good (MeiGray sold their photomatched ones before I knew of them).

What exactly is your relationship with LeBron? Are you his exclusive agent for his game worn items now? How will you authentication system work? I have heard good things here on GUU about you/your company, and would like to hear more, specifically with reference to LeBron James and his game worn items.

Thanks and glad to see you posting here.
    Best,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

I have a question.If james DOES NOT give out his jerseys,than how do the places you mentioned get them?

Quote Originally Posted by jobathenut View Post
    I have a question.If james DOES NOT give out his jerseys,than how do the places you mentioned get them?
    Not only that, where are all these "game tagged" jerseys coming from? This to me is a bigger mystery than where all these perfectly tagged Derek Jeter "Non-Steiner" jerseys came from as that had a more logical explanation.

I am specifically talking about the LeBron Reebok rookie era with extra length added and perfectly tagged and all the others on every year since.....
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Not only that, where are all these "game tagged" jerseys coming from? This to me is a bigger mystery than where all these perfectly tagged Derek Jeter "Non-Steiner" jerseys came from as that had a more logical explanation.

I am specifically talking about the LeBron Reebok rookie era with extra length added and perfectly tagged and all the others on every year since.....
    what was the explanation behind the non-steiner jeters?

in general, i think there are many more people with access to these shirts from the factory than may be thought. how many different people could potentially order lebron "game issued" shirts from the factory? i'm guessing it's more than simply the cavs equipment manager. maybe there's a leak at the factory itself.

with LVS, i'd be curious to know what mechanisms are in place that would prevent an employee from pumping out a couple dozen superstar bats and turning them into "gamers".

rudy.

it'd be interesting to see if there are any differences between these A5-A7 jerseys that are referenced here and legit lebron gamers. any chance of getting a comparison going? anyone own a meigray/NBA auctions james gamer? anyone own one of those A5-A7 lebron shirts?

rudy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kingjammy24 View Post
    it'd be interesting to see if there are any differences between these A5-A7 jerseys that are referenced here and legit lebron gamers. any chance of getting a comparison going? anyone own a meigray/NBA auctions james gamer? anyone own one of those A5-A7 lebron shirts?

rudy.
    Very good point. there are plenty of the A5-A7 on on ebay as game cut. Just save those photos. Vintage Authentics has several in all their auctions, take those photos and put them in a database. I will search my resources for a legit LeBron. I personally want to bring one to the market UNWASHED to see what reaction we would see.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jobathenut View Post
    I do not know how they get them. I am just commenting on what I was told directly from LaBron camp. This DOES NOT mean that they get out through equip room, ball boy, LeBron to friend or family etc.

Quote Originally Posted by josportsco View Post
    I do not know how they get them. I am just commenting on what I was told directly from LaBron camp. This DOES NOT mean that they get out through equip room, ball boy, LeBron to friend or family etc.
    Jarrod,
    Would you respond to my post (#3), please?
    Thank you,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.