Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Just got back from philly.....

Hi,

I know someone mentioned this before but there is game-used items kiosk behind section 128 at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia. I just got back from the game tonight and purchased a lineup card from 2004 and a g/u baseball from 2004. Lineup cards will run you $75.00, baseballs for $30.00, bases vary, and game used bats of Phillies players. They update their inventory regularly. Hope this helps anyone who lives in the area. I also believe they have a number to call them, but I have to find it out. When I find I will post it (if anyone wants it).

Anthony

Re: Just got back from philly.....

Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants452
    Hi,

I know someone mentioned this before but there is game-used items kiosk behind section 128 at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia. I just got back from the game tonight and purchased a lineup card from 2004 and a g/u baseball from 2004. Lineup cards will run you $75.00, baseballs for $30.00, bases vary, and game used bats of Phillies players. They update their inventory regularly. Hope this helps anyone who lives in the area. I also believe they have a number to call them, but I have to find it out. When I find I will post it (if anyone wants it).

Anthony
    Anthony,

I'd be interested in that contact info. Thanks.

Id be interested in a phone number too if you could find one. Thanks
    -John

Hi,

Contact John Hollinger at 215-218-5215.

Anthony