Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Talking MLB and MILB stuff for Sale

Hi there, got some new bats incoming as well as some new bats for sale, lmk if you might be interested in anything. My email is midwestfan09@yahoo.com

Game used Homerun Balls
    Ryan Flaherty Peoria Chiefs signed with 4th HR (5-19-09) $35 obo

Kyle Russell Great Lakes Loons signed with Homerun Ball (5-4-09) $40 obo

Game Used Jerseys

2008 Michael Pineda game used Wisconsin Timber Rattlers Sunday Alternate Appleton Papermakers jersey $100 obo

2007 Nathan Adcock game used Wisconsin Timber Rattlers Scubs night game used jersey $50 obo

Game Used bats

Josh Vitters autographed game used broken blonde Barnstable bat from 5-17-09 used to hit two homeruns $225 obo

Josh Vitters game used broken blonde Marucci bat from 5-18-09 used to hit a homerun $200 obo

Kyle Russell game used cracked blonde LVS M9 bat hammered with use, used to hit the homerun ball I have $150 obo

Dee Gordon game used two tone black/blonde Max bat (has handle chip) light use $100 obo

Jon Waltenbury game used broken blonde Rawlings bat with name on barrel (has a piece missing from handle, was broke into 3 pieces and put back together $35 obo

Nick Romero game used cracked blonde LVS with name and Minnesota Twins on barrel. Has tons of use handle is cracked in two places but not broken $35 obo

Angel Morales game used cracked two tone black/brown Nokona bat with name on barrel. Bat has a crack on handle as well as some deadwood with grain separation on the back of the barrel $40 obo

Drew Rundle cracked blonde LVS with name on barrel and Chicago Cubs $35 obo

Drew Rundle cracked signed blonde LVS with name on barrel and Chicago Cubs $40 obo

Drew Rundle cracked LVS two tone black/blonde with name on barrel and Chicago Cubs $35 obo

Austin Gallagher (Fort Wayne Tincaps) signed cracked blonde LVS pro stock photomatched from 5-2-09 have a picture of him cracking it $35 obo

Carlos Gomez game used cracked blonde LVS bat with name on barel and New York Mets $75 obo

Nick Punto game used cracked brown LVS bat with signature on barrel and Minnesota Twins $75 obo

Incoming bats for sale they all have the players names on the barrels:

Josh Ford game used cracked Old Hickory bat $30 obo

Tyrell Washington game used cracked Max bat $30 obo

Tony Richie game used cracked LVS $30 obo

Donny Kelly game used cracked LVS $30 obo

Re: MLB and MILB stuff for Sale

If the person that purchased the Pineda jersey would like to make a quick profit, I would be willing to at least double the amount paid.

Thanks!!!
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/