Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Bonds HR 713 - Barry a Jerk?

Dear Lord,
    If Barry Bonds must hit an historic home run anywhere, make sure he hits it into the Wrigley Field bleachers. Not only will the fans toss it back, they'll toss an additional two dozen onto the field to keep it company.

(Hey Mets fans: when Bonds lands in Shea, could you please give 'im a Darryl-style serenade of "BAAAAAAAA-Reeeeeeee....BAAAAAAAA-Reeeeeee"? It would mean a lot. Thank you.)

its interesting that this ball is marked with an MLB hologram after MLB said they would not mark these balls. I understand the ball was probably marked after the HR was hit, but???

Once again, Barry please let the air out of your head. There will always be one ALL TIME MLB LIST he will be #1 on, The Biggest Jerk in MLB 20 consecutive yrs. now.

Jason

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thomecollector
    I would have told him to stick it, and walked away. The guy should now sell it. and give the money to charity. S@%&* Barry.
    What if he needs the money? Barry should have signed that ball. The guy defended Barryon the readio today saying he did not ask him at the right time and was happy to sign the waiver to be on TV b/c it will be fun and b/c he thinks Barry is a good player and person. For real. He said that.

Talking Re: Bonds HR 713 - Barry a Jerk?

Hi
    Im a die -hard yankee fan and i live in NY and when bonds goes to Shea im willing to spend the money just to go to a game to yell at barry cheater bonds say all kind of things to him. Make posters. Everything

P.S:BONDS SUCKS
    AND THIS FORUM SHOULD BE CHANGED TO EVERYONE THAT HATES BONDS.

Quote Originally Posted by stlbats
    its interesting that this ball is marked with an MLB hologram after MLB said they would not mark these balls. I understand the ball was probably marked after the HR was hit, but???

Once again, Barry please let the air out of your head. There will always be one ALL TIME MLB LIST he will be #1 on, The Biggest Jerk in MLB 20 consecutive yrs. now.

Jason
    Jason - MLB changed their mind and are marking all the Bonds balls for the next couple of HRs. It looked like the ball was premarked with the #12. I am not sure when they applied the MLB hologram. Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by Yankwood
    This shouldn't offend anyone. Bonds has been King of the A-Holes for years. The country is just finding out about it now. He's the poster boy for why most people despise professional atheletes.
    I figured most people would agree with what I said but didn't want to make my first post with guns blazing. I'll be in San Fran Memorial Day weekend and am going to try and make the Sunday game. You can believe if I catch a ball from him its going straight back on the field. Which leads me to a question of sorts...we all know the tradition at Wrigley, but I was watching the Braves and Mets the other night when Wilson Betemit hit a HR at Shea. They threw it back and security kicked the guy out. Is this something that's only endorsed at Wrigley? At any rate, if it came down to it I'd gladly walk out with cops leading the way if it meant disrespecting Bonds.

I would hope that the person who catches it, brings a sharpie with him and writes "drug aided homerun" on it and turn it over to the league. Now there, put that in the Hall of Fame.

The fact that he talks about himself in the third person, that alone, should tell you what an asshole Bonds is!
    Paul

The entire pursuit of Ruth has turned into a complete circus. Barry looks like a gimp trying to run around out there on the field. Anyone who saw last nights game has to agree that he looks terrible. Barry should either be on the disabled list or retire, he is simply hurting his team in the field on defense and in case anyone has missed it, aside from the fact that he still gets walked 1-2 times per game, he is batting .231 at the end of last nights game. He just looks horrible out there and it appears that the only reason he continues to push this is simply to pass Babe Ruth. At some point this circus needs to stop but it won't because the Giants won't pull the plug on this and neither will Barry. This just continues to prove how selfish he really is and whether or not he admits it, he is consumed with passing Ruth at all cost.

Plus as of Sun. is liftime batting avg. is now .292. Two questions (1) So I wonder who is going to put him on the ALL-Star team this year. (2) I wonder is there is a fine for the Dodger pitcher who gives up 714 Also I think it would be funny if Bonds hits 714 with a pink bat