Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: June Pick Ups

Re: June Pick Ups

I will certainly think of you if I ever plan to sell it. His stuff is so hard to find! And this one is exceptional!!!

Well I have been on the lookout for a Dragons jersey for quite a while now. My luck was horrible. So I placed an ad on Craigslist and it went something like this..."if you win a Dragons jersey at a game, I will buy it from you" abd of course I included my email address. Ddint take long for me to get 3 offers from people looking to sell the jerseys they've won. I bought the jersey that I posted for $175. And because I live in Japan, I had my dad meet another person to do a cash transaction for $75 for another green jersey (but different style) the player is some pitcher named Brad Salmon or something like that. I guess he pitches for the WhiteSox or something, I dunno. But My parents shiiped it to me so that one should be here in a week. And finally, the 3rd jersey...this transaction did not go well at all. I paid a whopping $300 for a home jersey through paypal and wanted it shipped to my house in japan. Well right as soon as I paid the person, i never received an email back for almost 3 weeks. I filed a claim on paypal and when the other person had to respond, they claimed I sent them an email saying I didnt want them to ship it to me and that i was going to have someone pick it up from their house (which was not true). So either they gave the jersey to someone who came to their house claiming to be picking it up for me or they and lieing and trying to keep the money and the jersey. Either way I wont be seeing the Home jersey so I was screwed on $300 unless paypal refunds my money.

So there it is! Placing an ad on Craigslist is the way to go if you wanna buy these jerseys cause people win them and will turn around and sell em for money. I highly reccommend it, just dont get screwed over like I did. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    I just added a new fielding glove to my collection. My wife bought me a 2007 Carlos Pena Nike FirstBaseman's Mitt for my birthday.

It is signed by Carlos and came from his agent Mead Chasky. The glove came from the ebay winning bidder and a great glove collector Jody (ebayer tadema). Jody is great to work with and has an awesome collection of gloves.

I should have it next week. Best thing about the glove it is easily photomatched multiple times on getty images.

Attachment 26590

Attachment 26591
    Here is a pair of pics, I posted on another thread more pics of Pena using this glove....

I received the glove yesterday June 30th.

Name:  penanikeglove1.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  140.6 KB

Name:  penanikeglove2.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  144.1 KB
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...