Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Shaq game used on ebay

What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260420807427

It looks at least game-issued (tags, size, 9/11 patch and label) but I don't see a guarantee it's actually worn by shaq

Please advice

Re: Shaq game used on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by thebigaristole View Post
    What do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260420807427

It looks at least game-issued (tags, size, 9/11 patch and label) but I don't see a guarantee it's actually worn by shaq

Please advice
    This seller is also offering Kobe and Pierce jerseys at rock bottom prices (though, the last time I checked, no one had pulled the trigger on any of the super low BINs). As for the Kobe, I believe it is a size too small for that year. I asked the seller some other questions and was not comfortable with the answers. I think someone had started a thread about this seller a while back asking about the game issues he was selling. I do not have confidence in these jerseys.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

this post got me excited, the 9-11 patch matches were it is suppose to be...the back is all wrong though, the arch of Oneal needs to be lower and more flat...this will be bought and flipped in an auction house for sure, but it is not a gamer....email Dan C and he can fill you in for sure, but i am sure he will agree.

And another one on ebay, this one with Mears A5 validation

Does that mean big deal or not real?