I thought it would be fun to start a thread for all of us to share a moment we were captured on TV, in a highlight, on ESPN Sports Center, your local 11:00 news......whatever, in the game used hobby we are in.

Here's mine...

It was last year.....at Dodger Stadium. The Dodgers were playing the Arizona Diamondbacks on September 6, 2008. I started the game in the left field bleachers, in search of ManRam's 521st home run (if he were to hit it). Well, he did, but to right!

So I made an impossible trip around the stadium to get a ticket to get in the right field bleachers and into the face of the fan who caught the ball.....a story all in itself for another time.

But....a funny thing happened to me while I was over there....

Some of you may very well remember the incident. The Dodgers, facing Brandon Webb and in the very game the Dodgers knocked him out (Manny's 3-run homer against him), then got up again while I was talking to a security guard down the right field line..

All of a sudden, he hits ANOTHER drive to right, so I told the security guard "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!"....and ran down the stairs, and back up in the direction of the ball.....and Justin Upton had a bad dealing with "Mr. Sun"....

I am the guy in the blue Dodger cap and white Nike t-shirt.......

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/me...ent_id=3428494

PLEASE share your 15 minutes of fame too!.....or, like in my case.....3 seconds!!