Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TNTtoys
    • Aug 2006

Re: Dwight Gooden 93 Mets and 01 Edgardo Alfonzo team issued on ebay

If the first link in my last posting does not work, it is because the ")" at the end of the link is getting chopped off. Click the link, which should load almost the whole URL into your address bar, add a ")" to the end, and it should work.
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

• dcrules01
      • Nov 2005

It really does not matter what he does now because the bidders are locked in..I guess we all live and learn but I will bet any money down the road these jerseys will be up for sale as Gamers at some auction house and someone will pay a premium thinking they are the real thing...That is another problem but hey anything for an extra dollar I guess..
      Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• metsmetsmets
        • Dec 2008

I'm late to this thread, but I would've liked to see a picture of that refurbished '94 road Gooden jersey. (The ebay links are presently dead ). From my personal first hand experience, Stitches is incapable of providing the proper specs for 93-94 Mets uniforms, and so the wrong style numbering would've been a dead giveaway as to the fishiness of that jersey, even without knowing that the jersey was taken to Stitches for some renumbering.

Comment

• bronx_burner
          • Dec 2008

The listings are still up. If you click on the link in the first post, then click on the sellers feedback, you can get the links to the listings by clicking on the individual feedback links for those items. The titles are listed with each feedback, just a few down the list of most recent.

Comment

• dcrules01
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by metsmetsmets
            I'm late to this thread, but I would've liked to see a picture of that refurbished '94 road Gooden jersey. (The ebay links are presently dead ). From my personal first hand experience, Stitches is incapable of providing the proper specs for 93-94 Mets uniforms, and so the wrong style numbering would've been a dead giveaway as to the fishiness of that jersey, even without knowing that the jersey was taken to Stitches for some renumbering.
            It was a 93 and it was done at Stitches because he picked it up right before an autograph show back in May 07 and he told me he stripped the jersey and had it customized into a Gooden at Stitches...
            Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

Working...