X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 33bird
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: Which Game Used Bat Would You Choose? - Need Your Opinion

I know you're an Arod dude, but between the Steroids and his flooding of the market of his game used stuff, I wouldn't buy anything of that dude. Everywhere I look there's TONS of his stuff and he's still got a long career left. Hopefully Arod collectors are just that-collectors. I can't see any of his stuff being a good investment. Why? See Bonds. Just me 2 cents.

Comment

• suave1477
      Banned
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by sportscentury
      Suave - I realize that you do business with the seller, and I can therefore understand that you want to defend him. But even you have to admit that a diproportionately large number of his items are questioned here on GUU. If you don't accept the implications of those who have questioned his items, that is fine. Certainly, everyone has a right to his own standards for acquiring game used items, and I respect yours even if they are different than mine. But it really wasn't clear to you why Gameusedfan1 wrote what he did in his post? With all of the threads placing alex-rodriguez-13's items into question, that's hard to believe.
      Sportscentury honestly it really has nothing to do with me doing business with him. I am not bias on my opinion or shall I say facts.
      I am merely asking why someone would consider the seller questionable and if so would like concrete evidence or at least something that holds a bit more water then someone just saying it's questionable.

I accept the implications as long as they are backed with a decent piece of evidence, but it seems no one provides any and yet call it questionable.

Now here is a kicker for me...... you said a diproprtionately amount of his items are questioned here on GUU??????
      I have personally seen an estimate amount of maybe 10 at most but for your argument lets say I have seen 20 items here questioned. He has sold thousands of items. I am not sure how 10 or even 20 consists as diproportinate amount???

Again I just would like some facts not people just chiming in saying it or he is questionable!!!

Comment

• sportscentury
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by suave1477
        Sportscentury honestly it really has nothing to do with me doing business with him. I am not bias on my opinion or shall I say facts.
        I am merely asking why someone would consider the seller questionable and if so would like concrete evidence or at least something that holds a bit more water then someone just saying it's questionable.

I accept the implications as long as they are backed with a decent piece of evidence, but it seems no one provides any and yet call it questionable.

Now here is a kicker for me...... you said a diproprtionately amount of his items are questioned here on GUU??????
        I have personally seen an estimate amount of maybe 10 at most but for your argument lets say I have seen 20 items here questioned. He has sold thousands of items. I am not sure how 10 or even 20 consists as diproportinate amount???

Again I just would like some facts not people just chiming in saying it or he is questionable!!!
        Sorry, Suave, but that is the wrong math. Disproportionate to other similar sellers, not to the number of items he sells or has sold. By "similar sellers," I mean sellers whose sales are of similar volume. I agree with you that folks need to demonstrate sufficient evidence if they are going to make claims that items are bad. Believe me, we are both on the same page with respect to this issue. I don't want to speak for Gameusedfan1 (whom I do not know from Adam), but I know there have been enough of this seller's items questioned that I would certainly think twice before pulling the trigger. Again, if you are comfortable, then buy away! I think Gameusedfan1 only wrote what many of us were already thinking. I am CERTAIN that Gameusedfan1 and I are not the only ones on GUU with concerns!
        Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• joelsabi
          • Aug 2005

i rather have a bat from mvpmarketingmanagement who have dealt longer with arod for at least 4 years. i trust mario and matt just from my email communication with them. so i am switching to the bottom bat. when a bat cost over $1K, i would rather play it safe. i have only seen alexrodriguez13 deal with arod this year.
          Regards,
          Joel S.
          joelsabi @ gmail.com
          Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• suave1477
            Banned
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by joelsabi
            i rather have a bat from mvpmarketingmanagement who have dealt longer with arod for at least 4 years. i trust mario and matt just from my email communication with them. so i am switching to the bottom bat. when a bat cost over $1K, i would rather play it safe. i have only seen alexrodriguez13 deal with arod this year.
            Actually just to add to this statement, mvp has told me that alexrodriguez13 is also a source of arods stuff.

Comment

• Gameusedfan1
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by suave1477
              Actually just to add to this statement, mvp has told me that alexrodriguez13 is also a source of arods stuff.
              Woah that is not true. They get there Arod items from the same source, which is Arods agent Pepe. MVP and AlexRodriguez13 buy directly from Pepe, MVP does not buy from AlexRodriguez13.
              Anthony Bragg
              abragg112@aol.com
              www.vipsportgems.webs.com

Comment

• Gameusedfan1
                • Jun 2009

Sorry Suave Misread your post, I thought you said MVP got there stuff from Alexrodriguez13, My fault. Your statement is correct. Sorry
                Anthony Bragg
                abragg112@aol.com
                www.vipsportgems.webs.com

Comment

Working...