Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 300!!!!

Re: 300!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    Wouldn't that be an eye for an eye and a K for a tooth?
    It would be a K if Hanrahan didnt give up 4 hits in a row and let the Giants blow the game wide open!

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    I couldn't go back today as my youngest son had a scheduled surgery for tonsils/adnoids so I had to watch it on the TV.
    Your son's surgery was on t.v.? Cool.

The Big Unit is one of the greatest guys on the planet, and one of my all-time favorite people, as some of you know, so naturally I have nothing but good wishes for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    Andrew - you have no idea how pissed I was! If the pitch was inside, it would have hit him in the ankles. That's how low it was. The ump should be fired.

If I was Hanrahan, I would have thrown a high fastball when I came in and would have told Nieves not to catch it....peg that ump right in the mouth!

And this, coming from the same guy who claims that security guards chasing a naked guy wearing nothing but an "animal thong" is endangering their well being??

JUST YANKING YOUR CHAIN Vintage.....keep your pants on!.....If that had happened against my Dodgers......I'd have been seething too.

Quote Originally Posted by larry bourget View Post
    Why is there a MLB Team in Washington again, from what i watched they might have had 1000 people in the stands viewing History. Maybe they should move the team back to Montreal.

LB
    AMEN