Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: BMH----how can we GUU help you? thank you

BMH, will you be at the All Star Game in St. Louis? I'm going to be there for four days and wanted to meet you and thank you for all you have done for the site. If you are going to be there where will you be set up? Thanks
    70to66

I will not be making this year's FanFest. My best friend decided July 11th would be a good day to get married.
    Brian Hillerich

Quote Originally Posted by BMH View Post
    I must have stared at the screen for thirty minutes before I could figure out what to type. I am honored that you all are willing to do this but a simple "thanks" is all I need. I don't really donate to charities except the VA and a local children's home. I'll give it some thought though, my wife does work for Hospice of Louisville (under a different name now) and I know they accept donations. I'll get back on that one.
    Brian, please let us know and we will coordinate making a donation in your name. We actually feel honored to have you as part of the forum and can't say enough how much we appreciate all the time and effort you put into to answering questions for those of us on this site.

Thanks again!
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

This is such a fine thread! BMH, you set an excellent example of what it means to be a honorable member of GUU. (I'll remember that next time I think of posting something "snarky" or beneath what this Forum deserves, as indeed it is a priviledge to be a part of it.)

I hope you and your wife do consider a charity PayPal account ... be it hospice or something to help with retired ballplayers in need. If it isn't just one specific cause, you could have the flexibilty to send to whatever or whomever is in need at the time.

I am another member who has more BMH questions than I dare ask. I thought if we asked too much, this joy might become a burden for you and we'd lose you. If we had the option to donate, it would make some of us feel less guilty for using your time ... and it would be a worthy reminder to us that we should ask the most specific question we can and provide as much in information and photos to help you to spend the least amount of time.

Thank you, Brian, for you kindness to all of us strangers ... and yet friends.

Helen

PS. Like the other fellow said ... "Can you tell me how many bats were ordered in the first moon phase of the second quarter of 1953? Oh, and to save you time, I only want to know how many were funny color combinations."

brian, i know a master list of all cleveland indians players bat models and quantities would be a hard chore. i will make my request a little easier.....

i will use proper GUU format

BMH can you help me......i need a list of models numbers of all cleveland indians world series winners from the 1960's....er i mean the 1970's.....um, how about the 1980's.....darn cleveland indians world series winners in the 1990's.....wait i know 2000's.....well i guess that list was easy, i'm good.

again thank you for all your help.

take care
    john

jonincleve@sbcglobal.net

THANK YOU!

Brian, for everything you do and bring to this forum, thank you. I've never had question for you, but its nice to know when I do, you'll be here to answer. Thanks again.
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]