brian, i was just looking over the board and saw a bunch of BMH can you help me threads. in the back of my mind i was thinking here is an owner? of a major company finding out information for a game used collecting website. you rarely see that from a company now a days.

first off i personally would like to say THANK YOU FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT. you helping out this group of collector has not gone unnoticed by this collector. your knowledge and insight is very valuable and entertaining. i liked your spring training photos.

my second thing, is there any thing we can do for you? make a donation to you favorite charity, eat a burger at hooters in your honor? etc... kinda like the 'free car wash' fundraisers, technically it is free but please make a donation. you could set up a paypal account, we ask for information and then can make a donation into the paypal account with the proceeds going to charity. win-win, game used collectors get information and louisville slugger can make a donation to charity. soem possible charities could be the arod steriod rehab facility, the tribe and cubs world series victory parade fund, etc.... or in all seriousness your local rbi program or donate funds to st jude's etc.... whatever your choosing.

oh and by the way do you have a list of every model bat all the cleveland indians have used in the past? i am going for a master collection

just some ideas

brian thank you for the effort
john

jonincleve@sbcglobal.net