Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Mr.3000

Re: Jeter DNA? Stop the insanity

I was going to say "Ridiculous". But this one deserves a "pathetic!" from me.

Poor, but not any worse than a "used sharpie" that the player signed his name with...
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Well for the 5K he wants for it at least you get free shipping
    Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used

Banned

Think we should ask the seller if this is the actual photo or a stock photo.

S-t-u-p-i-d!

I know you are all ripping on this seller for selling a water bottle.But i think the only thing that's so called "stubid" is the asking price for it.And also the fact that it does'nt look like a picture but a stock picture,or they have a lousy digital camera.Not to mention,they misspelled jeter's name,man i always hate people that sell a item of a player and mispell the players name like that.But i just have to say,as far as having the water bottle itself,i have to say that's not that stubid.As i was at a kiss concert and gene simmions after a song spilled water all over us and gave me the bottle after he did it.And also at a motley crue concert nikki sixx threw his bottle and i caught it,and i still have both of them.So i guess you can rip on me,but i never rip on someone's collection as to each his own,we all collect different items.And by the way,i did'nt think that t.o sharpie was that bad of a thing,as i would love to have it,but only if i had the ball he autographed it with.

Nothing tops the Luis Gonzalez used chewing gum that was on ebay several years ago!

I missed a few unique collectable over the years.

- Sitting in the lobby of a hotel having a conversation with Eddie Mathews while he was puffing on a cigarette. He put the butt out in an ash tray right next to me and I should have took the tray and the butt!

- Ed Hearn sitting in my mini-van chewing tobacco and spitting it into a coffee cup. My bad for throwing the coffee cup away!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.