Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Vintage auctions - Drexler game-used jersey opinions?

lol and here's there response from customer service:
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']I agree with you this isn’t right. Sounds like an item that was supposed to be pulled that somehow made it into the auction. Please return the item and we’ll give you a prompt full refund.[/FONT] [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by drexler22 View Post
    lol and here's there response from customer service:
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']I agree with you this isn’t right. Sounds like an item that was supposed to be pulled that somehow made it into the auction. Please return the item and we’ll give you a prompt full refund.[/font] [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] [/font]
    I'll bet Vintage had read this thread before you called. Some auction houses like to pretend that they could not care less about GUU or the posts about their items ... but you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe it. They follow these boards like hawks.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    I'll bet Vintage had read this thread before you called. Some auction houses like to pretend that they could not care less about GUU or the posts about their items ... but you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe it. They follow these boards like hawks.
    lol didn't know that man, i guess we have to do thing via PM than

So do you think i should file a paypal dispute - the guy want's me to return item and then he'll give me a refund.

I think I'd go through the PayPal channels for the refund. I wouldn't return first, then get refund from them. They burned you once already. I'd trust PayPal more than the seller. Just my opinion.

Yeah just file through Paypal first and send the item back with signature confirmation

Jojo