Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cordovacollector
    • Mar 2009

Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

Got it, JT! Looks like they're on the way from Racine. Thanks for the email!

Comment

• godwulf
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by skinsfan0521
      I was just wondering if you have anything of Rich Thompson? Right now he's an OF at AAA Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, but he's been in the Royals, Pirates & Blue Jays organizations in the past.
      Rich also played in the Arizona system for Triple-A Tucson in '07. I've got a bat - not for sale, sorry - that he used as a non-roster invitee to Spring Training that year, a black Louisville Slugger I13. If you'd be interested, I could let you know if I run across another.
      Jeff
      godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• skinsfan0521
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by godwulf
        Rich also played in the Arizona system for Triple-A Tucson in '07. I've got a bat - not for sale, sorry - that he used as a non-roster invitee to Spring Training that year, a black Louisville Slugger I13. If you'd be interested, I could let you know if I run across another.
        Thanks for the info, I didn't know any of that. But, yes I'd definitely be interested if you come across another one. Just send me a PM on here and I'll get back to ya ASAP if you ever find one.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

Comment

• cordovacollector
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ahuff
          Can you keep us posted....
          No bats yesterday or today. WI to MN - but not coming Priority though.

Comment

• SkubeBats
            Banned
            • May 2006

You all want to know why your having problems with this guy. Please check out other post on member by the username uwmrules09. Midwestfan09 changed his username from uwmrules09. JT what games are you playing now. I had nothing but problems with JT recently I bought several jersys from him a couple of months ago and he promised me that the jerseys had LOA's for them. When I bought the jersey he said he would send me the LOA's and he never dd. After sometime went by he then told me he never had any LOA's and still to this day I never received the LOA's. I'm just warning you to stay away nothing but PROBLEMS. Like I said check out past post on JR Towler. GOOD LUCK with you items!!

Comment

• SkubeBats
              Banned
              • May 2006

Jt Just Emailed Me And Told Me That He Has One Of The Loa's And He's Sending It Out To Me. I Will Update This Post Once I Received The Loa.

Comment

• cordovacollector
                • Mar 2009

That's good news!

Don't let me down, JT!

Comment

• Mauer7
                  Banned
                  • Oct 2008

I hate to say it, but you probably should file a dispute with paypal and try to get some of your money back. Before its too late.

Originally posted by cordovacollector
                  That's good news!

Don't let me down, JT!

Comment

• cordovacollector
                    • Mar 2009

Five PayPal claims filed by me this morning.

There maybe another GUU ID involved, and several other email adresses, and two more personal names.

Will let you know as soon as I find out definite things.

Comment

• Mr.3000

Unbelievable. Hope all ends well Cordova. This clown needs to be banned and his ISP contacted.

Comment

• cordovacollector
                        • Mar 2009

Thanks, 3000! Things are not looking good.

Comment

• skinsfan0521
                          • Apr 2009

Not that I know this person or have any involvement, but banning is probably not a good idea. I was (still kinda am) an admin at a sports card trading forum and when something like this happened everybody wanted to ban the person immediately. If they are banned how are they supposed to communicate with the members affected or the mods/admins?

Just throwing it out there. Obviously something is VERY fishy about the whole situation, and a banning may be necessary in the future. But, the fact that one member got their purchase just yesterday and the others are supposedly in the mail means that there should be a few more days given. All that being said though, I certainly would've also filed my Paypal disputes today as ordovaollector did!

Just my .02

Hope it ends up working out for everybody!!

-Brian

Comment

• skipcarayislegend
                            • Apr 2008

Five PayPal claims filed by me this morning.

There maybe another GUU ID involved, and several other email adresses, and two more personal names.

Will let you know as soon as I find out definite things.
                            Helen, good luck with this. Hope it works out for you.

Chris, Rob, etc....how about booting this chump once and for all?

Comment

• cordovacollector
                              • Mar 2009

No bats yesterday or today. WI to MN - but not coming Priority though.

"Claims" this is my mailing and tracking info:
                              Shipped to Blue Earth, MN 56013

06/08/09 2:18pm RACINE WI 53404
                              Tracking Number: 0308 0660 0000 8397 4057

Not Rec'd: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ....

Comment

• godwulf
                                • Aug 2007

Speaking as someone who still has money on the line out there, and who has been promised a shipping confirmation number later today, I would like to suggest that JT be given a chance to redeem himself on this board.

As someone else stated, if the man is "booted", communication pretty much ceases...but, more importantly, at least from my perspective and that of those who've made purchases not yet received, the Seller's incentive to follow through on those sales diminishes greatly.

If I get the promised confirmation number later today, and the bats that I paid for in good time, I will help JT rebuild his reputation here in whatever way I can, and may even buy from him in the future. I think that's only fair.
                                Jeff
                                godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

Working...