Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Neely8
    • Apr 2006

Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

He is also a nightmare to deal with as a buyer too. He wasted a ton of my time tire kicking me for some of the Rams jerseys I have for sale. He asked for all kinds of pics. of numerous jerseys and then haggled with me on the prices only to eventually disappear with no further communication. I even told him at the get go if he was not seriously interested in buying anything to please not waste my time. I should have known though because he did the same thing to me awhile back. A real joke.

Comment

• geoff
      • Nov 2005

He did The same to me a while back.I sent Pics he told me to wait til Friday Night and he would let me know.I email him a few Times over a week or so and never get a reply back.We even talked about a Price.Stay far away from this Guy.

Thanks
      Geoff

Comment

• treant985
        • Jun 2008

As a conclusion to my dealing with midwestfan: I finally got the two bats. I kept sending an email to the seller every 2 or 3 days, just trying to get a response. He wrote back out of the blue 3 days ago and said my emails had been getting blocked by his spam, so he didn't know the refund hadn't gone through.

He mailed the bats fedex on Mon, and I got them today (wed), so at least I got what I wanted, albeit a month or so late.

Comment

Working...