Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

MidwestFan09: "I will send the ball out tomorrow [June 18], but I wanted to refund you as well for the trouble of everything."

Silly me, I thought his last email might be truthful. But, alas, no -- here's today's version:

MidwestFan09: Why don't you talk to Chris about my status on the GUU boards and then email me. I don't know how many times I have to tell you before you stop and listen. I HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE GUU BOARDS, I WAS SUSPENDED FROM THE BOARDS. Now I sent a refund for the Morales ball about a week back, did you receive it? If so, everything is fine and dandy and you don't have to deal with me EVER again and I won't have to deal with you EVER again.

I wondered how he kept track of his lies, but then realized if you just lie all the time, you don't have to keep track. Perhaps he'll send me Skube's LOA instead .....

Update on this seller:

Here is his eBay information: http://myworld.ebay.com/raytownkid09

I made the mistake of buying a bat from him on eBay about 3 weeks ago and I have still not recieved it

I filed a dispute with PayPal today and will be escalating it if I don't recieve my bat this week (Like thats gonna happen )

Just thought I would post his eBay information so no one else gets burned by this deadbeat loser
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    Update on this seller:

Here is his eBay information: http://myworld.ebay.com/raytownkid09

I made the mistake of buying a bat from him on eBay about 3 weeks ago and I have still not recieved it

I filed a dispute with PayPal today and will be escalating it if I don't recieve my bat this week (Like thats gonna happen )

Just thought I would post his eBay information so no one else gets burned by this deadbeat loser
    Join the crowd...I came across two cheap bats he had; he pulled them off ebay (so far, so good) but then never mailed them. When I filed a dispute, he offered a paypal 'refund,' only to clean out his bank account so that it bounced!

I was warned ahead of time that he could be inconsistent, but obviously I underestimated him (I didn't see this thread til just recently).

Given previous posts' info, his name is James R Toler and apparently he lives in Racine, WI, and goes to school in Wisconsin. Everyone should STAY AWAY!

Same problem. Bought a bat and paid on July 18. Was told it went out July 28 and was sent a bogus tracking number. Also said a "special gift" was added to my purchase. August 12 still no bat and numerous emailed not responded to later, I got his address from a forum member and told him I was sending all the info on the case to his local police department. I had a paypal refund (which is still pending while paypal reviews the dispute) within the hour.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarman44 View Post
    Same problem. Bought a bat and paid on July 18. Was told it went out July 28 and was sent a bogus tracking number. Also said a "special gift" was added to my purchase. August 12 still no bat and numerous emailed not responded to later, I got his address from a forum member and told him I was sending all the info on the case to his local police department. I had a paypal refund (which is still pending while paypal reviews the dispute) within the hour.
    I'd bet money that the refund comes back as 'declined by the seller's bank.'

He is also a nightmare to deal with as a buyer too. He wasted a ton of my time tire kicking me for some of the Rams jerseys I have for sale. He asked for all kinds of pics. of numerous jerseys and then haggled with me on the prices only to eventually disappear with no further communication. I even told him at the get go if he was not seriously interested in buying anything to please not waste my time. I should have known though because he did the same thing to me awhile back. A real joke.

He did The same to me a while back.I sent Pics he told me to wait til Friday Night and he would let me know.I email him a few Times over a week or so and never get a reply back.We even talked about a Price.Stay far away from this Guy.

Thanks
    Geoff

As a conclusion to my dealing with midwestfan: I finally got the two bats. I kept sending an email to the seller every 2 or 3 days, just trying to get a response. He wrote back out of the blue 3 days ago and said my emails had been getting blocked by his spam, so he didn't know the refund hadn't gone through.

He mailed the bats fedex on Mon, and I got them today (wed), so at least I got what I wanted, albeit a month or so late.