Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

Also chakes89, I told godwulf the same thing that I would rather trade the Parker as I am really not sure what I want to do with it. I really didnt take you seriously after your several offers and then you were rude to me in another email. So if I decide to sell it, its going to godwulf because he asked first anyways.

I was just wondering if you have anything of Rich Thompson? Right now he's an OF at AAA Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, but he's been in the Royals, Pirates & Blue Jays organizations in the past.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

Sorry skinsfan but I dont, I can check with some of the people I know for you though.

Quote Originally Posted by skinsfan0521 View Post
    I was just wondering if you have anything of Rich Thompson? Right now he's an OF at AAA Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs, but he's been in the Royals, Pirates & Blue Jays organizations in the past.
    Rich also played in the Arizona system for Triple-A Tucson in '07. I've got a bat - not for sale, sorry - that he used as a non-roster invitee to Spring Training that year, a black Louisville Slugger I13. If you'd be interested, I could let you know if I run across another.

Quote Originally Posted by godwulf View Post
    Rich also played in the Arizona system for Triple-A Tucson in '07. I've got a bat - not for sale, sorry - that he used as a non-roster invitee to Spring Training that year, a black Louisville Slugger I13. If you'd be interested, I could let you know if I run across another.
    Thanks for the info, I didn't know any of that. But, yes I'd definitely be interested if you come across another one. Just send me a PM on here and I'll get back to ya ASAP if you ever find one.

Thanks a lot!

-Brian