Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

Quote Originally Posted by cordovacollector View Post
    No bats yesterday or today. WI to MN - but not coming Priority though.

"Claims" this is my mailing and tracking info:
    Shipped to Blue Earth, MN 56013

06/08/09 2:18pm RACINE WI 53404
    Tracking Number: 0308 0660 0000 8397 4057

Not Rec'd: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ....

PayPal Payments Cleared: May 20 - May 26 - May 27

Seller States Package Mailed: June 2
    Seller "Misplaced" DC Number: June 5
    Seller Sends Tracking Mumber: June 9 (8:00 am)

Tracking Number: 0308 0660 0000 8397 4057
    06/08/09 2:18pm RACINE WI 53404

Not Rec'd in MN: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday (June 12)

Everything was shipped and is out for everyone, PLEASE email me if you have questions at midwestfan09@yahoo.com I am NOT trying to scam anyone, I was just trying to get a new start but I screwed up on taking too long to ship stuff.

I AM NOT YANKEESFAN09 I have never been that username, I cant stress that enough! I am not YankeesFan09 I swear to freakin god on this. I have never used or created that ID.

Also I have never used a false name like you are accusing me of, and I have NEVER used these email addresses. I havent replied on here because I was just gonna let everyone receive their items and be done, never gonna post on here again after this is cleared up. I HAVE NEVER USED THESE NAMES, ID OR EMAILS. JESUS CHRIST, I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH!!!

YankeesFan09
    James Sutphin
    Steve Rogers
    reb2351@
    yahoo.com
    jimsutphin@bex.net

Trust me, I am as frustrated as you on this whole mess. I was almost going to go the same route as you and not post on here anymore. It doesnt feel good being slammed the way I was, not sure about your situation. I think this should be good enough proof we are two different people, unless we are going to be accused of being the same person thats just on two different computers pretending to type to each other lol.

I am beyond frustrated and I want to apologize for my actions and I want anyone that has any questions or concerns to please email me, I want all of this to be cleared up and then I will be done, not gonna post on here anymore once this is resolved. midwestfan09@yahoo.com

For what its worth, I bought one bat from him as midwestfan09 and it took a few weeks but it came in just as described and I made a trade a while back with him as uwmrules09 that took about 2 weeks as I remember to finish but I got everything as it should have been. If he had a bat I wanted tomorrow I would buy from him again. I think the only things he is most likely guilty of here is a little slow shipping and maybe poor judgement for the 2 IDs.

Thanks mdube, I just want to make sure everything shows up for everyone then I'll go, I just want to make sure everyone gets their stuff and is satisfied with it.

I promised that I would keep the board updated on my transaction with midwestfan09...so I am pleased to report that my two bats arrived by Priority mail today.

Btw, just so you know, I am posting this message in three different threads, as all deal specifically with this board member. I think that's only fair.

Thanks, J.T.