• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cordovacollector
    • Mar 2009

Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

Thanks, 3000!

I am calling it a day too.

It looks like MidwestFan09 and YankeesFan09 have the same ISP address. I plan to call my ISP tomorrow to verify it. If true, that would link: J Toler - Steve Rodgers - James Sutphin - MidwestFan09 - YankeesFan09

And we can link him to UWMrules09 because he admitted it to me in an email: When I asked if he was YankeesFan09, he said:

"No I am not, the only two ids I ever used were midwestfan09 and uwmrules09. I never used that Yankees id."

But the ISP address are the same for Midwest and Yankees so I guess we have him identified there as being all three, since he admits to being Midwest and UWM.

Does anyone out there have an old emails from him? That way we could confirm the third ISP address. His email addresses are:
    tolerjr@yahoo.com - need ISP
    midwestfan09@yahoo.com - (I have this ISP)
    raytownkid09@yahoo.com - need ISP
    reb2351@yahoo.com - (I have this ISP)

Another thing to check out is something I found on Google:
    "A former Indianapolis Police Department officer charges there is disorganization and dissention within the department, and that Police Chief James Toler lacks the authority afforded former chiefs."
    If we are dealing with a James Toler, Jr., it might be interesting to see if this could be a family member. How far is Indianapolis from Milwaukee and Racine? Could his son be going to UWM?

Enough for tonight. I hate to do this on the board in public but if that is the only way we can get this resolved, I guess we have to so we can help each other and keep the board free of scoundrels.

______________________________ . . . ____________________________

Here are some other emails from JT today:

Me to JT: Are the rumors true on the board that you were using a second ID and got in trouble?

JT: Yeah they are true, I got into some trouble last time with some shipping problems but thts in the past and I wanted to make a new start, I see you opened a bunch of paypal disputes with me, why is that? Everything was shipped and is on the way. I'm not a bad guy.

Me: Do you also use the name Steve Rogers and James Sutphin? YankeesFan09?

JT: No I have never used any of those names.

Me: OK. But you are YankeesFan09 too, right?

JT: No I am not, the only two ids I ever used were midwestfan09 and uwmrules09. I never used that Yankees id.

Me: OK, thanks! Let's hope everything arrives in the mail today!

JT: Just lmk when you get everything and please post it all arrived ok. I am just done with the GUU boards from now on.

JT: Thanks but I am just gonna leave the site, it's not a big deal. I'll just lay off for a while.

Comment

• nyjetsfan14
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by cordovacollector

YankeesFan09 is connected with the names Steve Rodger and Jim/James Sutphin. He provided PayPal with the USPS tracking number of:
      Tracking Company: USPS
      Tracking Number: 03083390000067381333 (which doesn't work)

Interestingly, the # you provided does seem to work and indicates your package is currently in transit. In another thread YankeesFan09 indicates he/she has only the one ID. I obviously have no idea but slandering a fellow member without having taken all the appropriate steps (i.e. a completed/resolved paypal claim) is irresponsible. A lack of patience doesn't necessarily equate into the other party being a crook. There is a place for responsibly alerting our community about possible purchase pitfalls but I think the forum would be better served if you would cease the accusative posts and take care of your personal business in private. I am sure our moderators are capable of handling the business of multiple ID's and what not.

Comment

• godwulf
        • Aug 2007

midwestfan09 has provided me with the tracking numbers for two packages mailed yesterday afternoon, as promised.
        Jeff
        godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• jv225
          • Jan 2009

I posted this in another thread but that one is buried so I figured I'd post here too. I bought a bat from midwestfan09 and paid by paypal on 5-20. I didn't receive it until 6-10. I was getting worried and emailed him a couple times asking about where it was. The first time he told me he would get it out the next day and the second time he told me it was shipped but he sent it parcel post so it will take awhile. He finally sent me a tracking # a few days before it arrived and he actually sent it priority.
          I had no idea he had other user names or I probably would have stayed away but I did get the bat. I took longer than it probably should have but I did get it.
          Just thought I'd let you guys who are waiting know.

Jim
          Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used

Comment

• jv225
            • Jan 2009

That last part should read (It took longer) not I took longer.
            Maybe someday we can get an edit function here?
            Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used

Comment

• cordovacollector
              • Mar 2009

PayPal Payments Cleared: May 20 - May 26 - May 27

Seller States Package Mailed: June 2
              Seller "Misplaced" DC Number: June 5
              Seller Sends Tracking Mumber: June 9 (8:00 am)

Tracking Number: 0308 0660 0000 8397 4057
              06/08/09 2:18pm RACINE WI 53404

Not Rec'd in MN: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday (June 12)

Comment

• midwestfan09
                • May 2009

Everything was shipped and is out for everyone, PLEASE email me if you have questions at midwestfan09@yahoo.com I am NOT trying to scam anyone, I was just trying to get a new start but I screwed up on taking too long to ship stuff.

Comment

• midwestfan09
                  • May 2009

I AM NOT YANKEESFAN09 I have never been that username, I cant stress that enough! I am not YankeesFan09 I swear to freakin god on this. I have never used or created that ID.

Comment

• Yankeesfan09
                    • May 2009

Hey midwestfan09, just wanted to say I have no idea who you are to but I am being accused of being you. I didnt read your entire thread, but I thought I saw your from Wisconsin? I'm from Ohio, kind of far away from eachother.

Comment

• midwestfan09
                      • May 2009

Also I have never used a false name like you are accusing me of, and I have NEVER used these email addresses. I havent replied on here because I was just gonna let everyone receive their items and be done, never gonna post on here again after this is cleared up. I HAVE NEVER USED THESE NAMES, ID OR EMAILS. JESUS CHRIST, I CANT SAY IT ENOUGH!!!

YankeesFan09
                      James Sutphin
                      Steve Rogers
                      reb2351@
                      yahoo.com
                      jimsutphin@bex.net

Comment

• Yankeesfan09
                        • May 2009

Trust me, I am as frustrated as you on this whole mess. I was almost going to go the same route as you and not post on here anymore. It doesnt feel good being slammed the way I was, not sure about your situation. I think this should be good enough proof we are two different people, unless we are going to be accused of being the same person thats just on two different computers pretending to type to each other lol.

Comment

• midwestfan09
                          • May 2009

I am beyond frustrated and I want to apologize for my actions and I want anyone that has any questions or concerns to please email me, I want all of this to be cleared up and then I will be done, not gonna post on here anymore once this is resolved. midwestfan09@yahoo.com

Comment

• Mr.3000

Originally posted by midwestfan09
                            I am beyond frustrated and I want to apologize for my actions and I want anyone that has any questions or concerns to please email me, I want all of this to be cleared up and then I will be done, not gonna post on here anymore once this is resolved. midwestfan09@yahoo.com

So, you are not UMWrules09? And these are not your multiple emails?

tolerjr@yahoo.com
                            midwestfan09@yahoo.com
                            raytownkid09@yahoo.com

Think carefully before answering.

Comment

• midwestfan09
                              • May 2009

Yes I was uwmrules09 and those are my email accounts, but I am not Yankeesfan and those other emails and names aren't mine. Frankly I just want all of this to be done, everything was shipped and is over as far as I'm concerned once I hear from everyone that they got everything ok. Mr. 3000 it's none of your concern now anyways, I am done.

Comment

• Mr.3000

Originally posted by midwestfan09
                                Yes I was uwmrules09 and those are my email accounts, but I am not Yankeesfan and those other emails and names aren't mine. Frankly I just want all of this to be done, everything was shipped and is over as far as I'm concerned once I hear from everyone that they got everything ok. Mr. 3000 it's none of your concern now anyways, I am done.
                                It is my concern. This forum is my concern. The upstanding, honest members here are my concern.

We look out for one another. If you have a problem with that then maybe you don't belong here. If you can't conduct business and complete transactions honestly and within a reasonable period of time...then perhaps you shouldn't be doing business at all.

You have a track record. Obviously nothing has changed.

Comment

Working...