Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

Got an updated list of game used memorabilia available with the new bats that arrived. Plmk if you have interest in anything as I am also open to offers.
    My email is midwestfan09@yahoo.com

Game used Homerun Balls
    Ryan Flaherty Peoria Chiefs signed with 4th HR (5-19-09) $35 obo

Kyle Russell Great Lakes Loons signed with Homerun Ball (5-4-09) $40 obo

Game Used Batting Gloves

James Darnell signed game used Nike batting gloves (Fort Wayne Tincaps)

Allan Dykstra signed game used Franklin batting gloves (Fort Wayne Tincaps)

Game Used bats

Josh Vitters autographed game used broken blonde Barnstable bat from 5-17-09 used to hit two homeruns $150 obo

Josh Vitters game used broken blonde Marucci bat from 5-18-09 used to hit a homerun $125 obo

Josh Vitters game used cracked blonde LVS with name on barrel and Chicago Cubs $125 obo

Jemile Weeks game used broken blonde LVS M9 with name on barrel and Oakland Athletics $50 obo

Justin Parker game used cracked blonde LVS M9 with name on barrel and Arizona Diamondbacks, also has initials on knob $50 obo

Rob Bowen game used cracked black LVS with name on barrel and Oakland Athletics $30 obo

Vladimir Frias game used cracked two tone BWP with name on barrel $35 obo

CJ Ziegler game used cracked blonde Sam Bat with name on barrel $35 obo

Rey Navarro game used cracked blonde OH with name on barrel $50 obo

Nino Leyja game used cracked black LVS with name on barrel and Oakland Athletics $50 obo

Brad Boyer game used cracked two tone OH with name on barrel $35 obo

Greg Jacobs game used uncracked black Marruci with name on barrel $30 obo

Tony Richie game used cracked LVS with name on barrel and Chicago Cubs $30 obo

Donny Kelly game used cracked LVS with name on barrel and Pittsburgh Pirates $30 obo

Kyle Russell game used cracked blonde LVS M9 bat hammered with use, used to hit the homerun ball I have $70 obo

Dee Gordon game used two tone black/blonde Max bat (has handle chip) light use $70 obo

Drew Rundle cracked blonde LVS with name on barrel and Chicago Cubs $30 obo

Drew Rundle cracked signed blonde LVS with name on barrel and Chicago Cubs $30 obo

Drew Rundle cracked LVS two tone black/blonde with name on barrel and Chicago Cubs $30 obo

Austin Gallagher (Fort Wayne Tincaps) signed cracked blonde LVS pro stock photomatched from 5-2-09 have a picture of him cracking it $30 obo

Jon Waltenbury game used broken Rawlings blonde bat with name on barrel $25

Angel Morales game used cracked Nokona Two Tone bat with name on barrel $30

Nick Romero game used cracked LVS blonde bat with name on barrel and Minnesota Twins $30

MLB Bats

Carlos Gomez game used cracked blonde LVS bat with name on barel and New York Mets $75 obo

Nick Punto game used cracked brown LVS bat with name on barrel and Minnesota Twins

Re: Updated List of Game Used Minor League Memorabilia Available

Just got some more bats in today, got:

Jay Austin cracked black LVS with name and Houston Astros on barrel

Jay Austin cracked blonde LVS M9 with name and Houston Astros on barrel

Quincy Latimore cracked two tone Old Hickory with name on barrel

Jordy Mercer cracked black LVS with name and Pittsburgh Pirates on barrel

Travis Jones black Marruci bat with name on barrel (has piece missing from handle)

Can I get a price on the Mercer? Thanks, Jay. ldonalds@columbus.rr.com

I wanted to buy the Justin Parker bat for the price listed but he said that he wanted to trade and not sell as originally stated

Kinda irritating
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    I wanted to buy the Justin Parker bat for the price listed but he said that he wanted to trade and not sell as originally stated

Kinda irritating
    I'm awaiting shipment of three May purchases from him. Tried to get confirmation number. Says misplaced it and slow to respond. Hope it all shows up today and we can chalk it up to being new.

I offer to purchase something after a little haggling and all of a sudden he wants to trade?

He seems a bit shady to me
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by cordovacollector View Post
    I'm awaiting shipment of three May purchases from him. Tried to get confirmation number. Says misplaced it and slow to respond. Hope it all shows up today and we can chalk it up to being new.
    Can you keep us posted. I really want to purchase a few items, as well. But there is no way I want to if people aren't getting their items. Please, let me know. thanks.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

I paid for a couple of bats on Saturday. I'll keep the board posted.

Got everything shipped the other day and sent out emails this morning to everyone with delivery confirmation numbers, if you didnt get an email lmk.

Also chakes89, I told godwulf the same thing that I would rather trade the Parker as I am really not sure what I want to do with it. I really didnt take you seriously after your several offers and then you were rude to me in another email. So if I decide to sell it, its going to godwulf because he asked first anyways.