Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: ebay seller feedback

I too have noticed that out of every 10 sales I make, I receive about 3 or 4 feedbacks. It is frustrating, because I leave a feedback for every single item I receive without exception. This system only will work in the way it was designed if the users do their part... but I guess that's too much to ask for.
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

I always leave feedback. But I'm old school, been on eBay since 1998. I still believe that the seller should leave me feedback first, as they had my money a good while before I had my item. Those were the old days. Now most sellers seem to have the 'tit for tat' mentality and won't leave their buyer feedback until the buyer leaves feedback for them. I find that annoying. But like I said, I am old school.

545 100% Positive, over 1300 Transactions, about 10 years. I still leave Feedback for every Transaction, most don`t, at least in my experience. Not sure what else to say about Ebay that hasn`t already been said. Always one guy on here that wants to hammer peoples opinions..."Bet we still use Ebay" etc, blah blah blah...

Yeah, it`s just not what it used to be.

Sean

Like a lot of you, I have been on eBay since the beginning...

As far as feedback goes, I have two steadfast rules I have always followed - in the past and now:

As a Seller, I always leave feedback IMMEDIATELY as soon as Payment is received. I figure the Buyer has done their part of the deal.

As a Buyer, I ONLY leave feedback if the Seller leaves me feedback after I have paid. Again, as a Buyer, once I have paid - I have held up my end of the transaction.

Overall, if you leave me feedback, I will always leave you feedback. As far as the stars - except for a few rare cases - I always leave 5 stars on every category.

Those rare case come about when a Seller charges me for Priority Mail, etc and then sends my item in a cheap Bubble Mailer 1st Class for a 1/4 of the price they charged me for shipping - and you have NO RECOURSE except for the Feedback area.

Just my .02

- Chris