cordovacollector - Thanks for the advice, but I've got some game used stuff of his already, so I'd really like to get a whole uniform from a game against the Redskins (my favorite team) and that I'll be at (hopefully I'll be able to make it to that game). So, that also adds to the value quite a bit to me personally.

I do know what you mean though. I like going to Redskins vs Giants games because then I get the best of both worlds... I get to see the Redskins and I get to see Snee play. So, the first game that I went to with this mentality was in his rookie year, Giants @ Redskins. Well, I moved my way down from where my seats were (waaay up high) to get as close as I could to the field to see Chris come out of the tunnel and warm up. So, I'm standing there watching all the Giants come out, warm up, do drills, etc. and no Chris. I'm looking and looking and I just can't find him. Then a few min later I see him walking out of the tunnel in "street clothes". I was like wtf??!! So, I called over to him and he came over to talk to me and told me that he woke up that morning with an inflamed gland in this throat and could barely talk and was feeling terrible so he wouldn't be playing. Turns out that inflamed gland didn't get any better for the rest of the season and he missed the final 5 games of his rookie year (ended up being the only games he's missed since he was a freshmen at Boston College until now!). So, although that was a long story, I honestly do know what you mean, but I'm willing to take the cahnce this time. If I didn't have anything of his yet though, then I'd be much more worried about something like that happening.

Thanks again!! Anybody else?

-Brian