Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

AMI's FANTATIC ASSORTMENT OF GAMERS

Not sure why the word on the street is so negative about American Memorabilia?

Just take a look at their current auction and the simply breath taking assortment of 9 total game used baseball items!

If you're seeking a Matsuhama jersey or a Hisho Japanese League button-down, this is the auction for you!

http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/A...ll%20Game-Used

Game used basketabll equipment? Included in the 5 total items offered are an amazing pair of Lonnie Shelton Spot Bilt sneakers.

I was prepared to bid on the extremely rare Slavery Bracelt, but I'm having a tough time trying to photo match it:

http://www.americanmemorabilia.com/A...=Miscellaneous

Likewise, I'm waiting for Lampson and his the 100% Authentic Team to possibly provide a bit more insight besides the information listed in the description, "This bracelet was used for slave identification. It has a flower motif as the background. There is no name engraved".

Let the bidding begin!

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net

Re: AMI's FANTATIC ASSORTMENT OF GAMERS

Quote Originally Posted by hblakewolf View Post

Just take a look at their current auction and the simply breath taking assortment of 9 total game used baseball items!

If you're seeking a Matsuhama jersey or a Hisho Japanese League button-down, this is the auction for you!

Game used basketabll equipment? Included in the 5 total items offered are an amazing pair of Lonnie Shelton Spot Bilt sneakers.

I was prepared to bid on the extremely rare Slavery Bracelt, but I'm having a tough time trying to photo match it:

Likewise, I'm waiting for Lampson and his the 100% Authentic Team to possibly provide a bit more insight besides the information listed in the description, "This bracelet was used for slave identification. It has a flower motif as the background. There is no name engraved".

Let the bidding begin!

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

In there defence it is ONLY a mini auction of 10 days.

Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Banned

Infact I think it is the stuff that didn't sell in there lasdt auction.

Quote Originally Posted by hblakewolf View Post

Let the bidding begin!

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@comcast.net

Since AMI is based out of Vegas, does anybody know if there is a current betting line on how much longer this charade will go on before the lights get turned out at AMI once and for all?
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post

And quite honestly that right there says it all!!!
    Brett Herman

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Banned

QUICK. Hurry up and send them your consignments before they go under so those consignors on the bottom of this ponzi scheme can get paid. But I really cannot take credit for this idea though. It came from another Forum member. Bidding on anything in the current AMI auction, Suicide Squeeze? Once Again, What I believe you are seeing is the power of this Forum in action.
    Sarahsdad

You completely missed essentially ALL of the meaning in my posts you are referring to, sarahsdad.

And I think it's fairly evident to all what your intentions are in regards to me.

Bait.

Attack.

Insult.

I guess I really got under your skin somewhere along the line. I hope you can reach down deep and gain the maturity to get over it.

In the meantime.....for the third time, why not go back to the previous AMI thread and reread the posts. Maybe you'll pick up on some of the subtle suggestions. Maybe you'll understand I only ......maybe.... possibly bid on one, rarely but maybe two items of their a YEAR. Maybe you will see that I care more about the fellow forum members actually getting their money back, while all you appear to care about is shoving your moral ethicacy down everyone's throats while you push to have AMI's doors closed immediately.

Or, maybe you won't.

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
    You completely missed essentially ALL of the meaning in my posts you are referring to, sarahsdad.

And I think it's fairly evident to all what your intentions are in regards to me.

Bait.

Attack.

Insult.

I guess I really got under your skin somewhere along the line. I hope you can reach down deep and gain the maturity to get over it.

In the meantime.....for the third time, why not go back to the previous AMI thread and reread the posts. Maybe you'll pick up on some of the subtle suggestions. Maybe you'll understand I only ......maybe.... possibly bid on one, rarely but maybe two items of their a YEAR. Maybe you will see that I care more about the fellow forum members actually getting their money back, while all you appear to care about is shoving your moral ethicacy down everyone's throats while you push to have AMI's doors closed immediately.

Or, maybe you won't.

Suicide, quick question, I see what you are getting at I think, however doesn't this idea of yours just continue to rob Peter to pay Paul so to speak. Even if these guys can keep the doors open say another 18 months using this current scheme of theirs, if they are so far in debt, I highly doubt that they are going to be in any hurry to pay anybody but perhaps the few remaining fools that continue to consign to them that they know have really high end memorabilia so that they can keep the flow moving. What I don't understand is how and when anybody will ever really get caught up payment wise. If anything my concern would be that they will just continue to spiral downhill to the point where nobody will ever get paid and when the funnel runs dry as it quickly appears to be happening they will just shut down. In the meantime they will just continue to accept consignments and use the auction proceeds to keep Victor buying his Lamborghini's and Ferrari's and other exciting things like that.
    Brett Herman