Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Andrew Lang, and my new pick-up --->AMAZING

before i get to the pics, i wanted to give some background on my latest pick-up. a few weeks ago i was offered an Alfonso Soriano game used 2006 all-star game BP jersey with MLB holo. i was set to make the purchase when the jersey was "sold" out from under me. during the dealing phase, i had been in touch with Andrew. i told him i would not be adding the jersey to my collection. he put in some work on my behalf, and a few days later emailed me to inform me if i wanted it, he would make it happen for me. or course i jumped at the chance. the thing is, this jersey is a sweet piece of Nationals memorabilia and we all know he owns this market!! the fact that he was willing to allow me to have it instead of adding it to his own collection was very selfless. yes, i know this is nothing we all don't know already, but i was more than happy. i have been dealing with (and emailing back and forth endlessly) Andrew for quite some time, and i just cant say enough good things about him. so THANKS again, Drew!! without further ado, here it is:

Alfosno Soriano 2006 all-star game BP jersey. has pine tar stains on each shoulder, a pine tar stain on the back, and several dirt marks. excellent use for a BP jersey!

Name:  IMG_4535.JPG
Views: 663
Size:  51.3 KB

Name:  IMG_4534.JPG
Views: 660
Size:  126.5 KB

pine tar stain
    Name:  IMG_4536.JPG
Views: 665
Size:  135.4 KB

dirt on back
    Name:  2006bpas12a.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  149.0 KB

my custom MLb cert (for display purposes only)
    Name:  sorimlbcert.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  31.9 KB

Re: Andrew Lang, and my new pick-up --->AMAZING

Great looking jersey!! Andrew is a great resource for Nats items and always seems to be willing to help out a fellow collector. Congrats!

Nice jersey! I haven't worked with Andrew too many times but he's one of best imo, too.
    Jason

Lol well I guess we now know we bought the jersey from under us. Nice pickup and Im glad you finally got it. I just love the color of these jerseys and I love my Reyes one so much that I find myself considering getting the Pudge and Holliday. These are awesome, nice pickup man.

Thanks all! Aside from just wanting to show off my new addition, I posted to publicly thank Andrew for passing on a gamer that would have fit just as nicely into his own collection. As mentioned several times in this post, he is great to deal with.

mark

Andrew Lang is a real asset to this hobby. A finer gentleman and businessman you will not find. He consistently goes out of his way to help collectors out. I just wish everyone was half as good to deal with as Andrew. He is THE MAN.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Mr.3000

GREAT looking piece! Congrats. And way to go Andrew for helping yet another fellow collector.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameusedfan1 View Post
    Lol well I guess we now know we bought the jersey from under us. Nice pickup and Im glad you finally got it. I just love the color of these jerseys and I love my Reyes one so much that I find myself considering getting the Pudge and Holliday. These are awesome, nice pickup man.
    Do you know who has the Holliday??? if so, would you be willing to pass that information along??? I am a big Holliday collector and got fairly close with Matt while he was still here in Colorado.

Thanks -

Chris

Whats your email? I could help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameusedfan1 View Post
    Whats your email? I could help you out.
    xpress34@comcast.net

Thanks!!!

- Chris