before i get to the pics, i wanted to give some background on my latest pick-up. a few weeks ago i was offered an Alfonso Soriano game used 2006 all-star game BP jersey with MLB holo. i was set to make the purchase when the jersey was "sold" out from under me. during the dealing phase, i had been in touch with Andrew. i told him i would not be adding the jersey to my collection. he put in some work on my behalf, and a few days later emailed me to inform me if i wanted it, he would make it happen for me. or course i jumped at the chance. the thing is, this jersey is a sweet piece of Nationals memorabilia and we all know he owns this market!! the fact that he was willing to allow me to have it instead of adding it to his own collection was very selfless. yes, i know this is nothing we all don't know already, but i was more than happy. i have been dealing with (and emailing back and forth endlessly) Andrew for quite some time, and i just cant say enough good things about him. so THANKS again, Drew!! without further ado, here it is:

Alfosno Soriano 2006 all-star game BP jersey. has pine tar stains on each shoulder, a pine tar stain on the back, and several dirt marks. excellent use for a BP jersey!

Name:  IMG_4535.JPG
Views: 664
Size:  51.3 KB

Name:  IMG_4534.JPG
Views: 660
Size:  126.5 KB

pine tar stain
Name:  IMG_4536.JPG
Views: 665
Size:  135.4 KB

dirt on back
Name:  2006bpas12a.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  149.0 KB

my custom MLb cert (for display purposes only)
Name:  sorimlbcert.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  31.9 KB