Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yankee pitcher Chien-Ming "Got Wanged" tonight vs Red Sox

Being a Red Sox fan you gotta love it!

A.J. Burnett loses his first game to the Red Sox on Tuesday.

Yankees lose again tonight and are 0-7 vs Red Sox. Mr. Wangy pulled after just 2 2/3 innings and is 0-4 this year with a 14.34 era "ouch"

Did anybody see the play in the bottom of the 1st where Jason Bay hit a ground ball thru Arod and Jeter and a hard charging Johnny "I got a Puss arm" Damon picks it up and can't make the throw home for an out, I could not believe Damon did not make that throw for an out at home as J.D. Drew scored on the play. I know little leaguers that could made that throw at home plate!

Also, Nick Swisher on a pop fly to right cant make a simple catch for the out and misses the ball, Pedroia gets a ground rule double.

Then to top it off, in the top of the 9th, Yankees meat of their line up comes up to bat and can't score a run on Jonathan Papelbon.

Gotta love it!!

Re: Yankee pitcher Chien-Ming "Got Wanged" tonight vs Red Sox

You can love it now but when the year ends the Yankees will be first in the division and then go father then the red sox. Also i know Swisher missed the one but he also made a great catch later in the game that i bet JD would not have made.

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post

Yankees lose again tonight and are 0-7 vs Red Sox. Mr. Wangy pulled after just 2 2/3 innings and is 0-4 this year with a 14.34 era "ouch"

Did anybody see the play in the bottom of the 1st where Jason Bay hit a ground ball thru Arod and Jeter and a hard charging Johnny "I got a Puss arm" Damon picks it up and can't make the throw home for an out, I could not believe Damon did not make that throw for an out at home as J.D. Drew scored on the play. I know little leaguers that could made that throw at home plate!

Also, Nick Swisher on a pop fly to right cant make a simple catch for the out and misses the ball, Pedroia gets a ground rule double.

Then to top it off, in the top of the 9th, Yankees meat of their line up comes up to bat and can't score a run on Jonathan Papelbon.

Gotta love it!!
    The Red Sox won by a score of 6 to 5 with the Yankees having the tying run on second.....hardly the blowout of ineptitude that you are trying to portray....

Should we start ragging on Big Popout ? 'cause he's been just oh so good.

I really dont know why the Yanks cant win against the Sox this year. The have looked great for the last month, but this is not a good sign. The Sox are unfortunately just a very good team all around where as the Yanks still need to work on a lot of things. We will get there though.

The Yankee$ losing is always a good thing.
    The Red $ox winning stopped being a good thing immediately after the last out of the 2004 World Series.

7-0 vs the Yanks and they are only 1 game up. Too bad they can't play the Yankees every day

Banned

Never mind the ESPN home teams....I wanna see Toronto and/or Tampa Bay make a move!

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    You can love it now but when the year ends the Yankees will be first in the division and then go father then the red sox. Also i know Swisher missed the one but he also made a great catch later in the game that i bet JD would not have made.
    I've been hearing this from Yankee fans since 2004, should have, would have, could have!

Game just ended, Yankees 0-8 vs the Red Sox!

Yankees bullpen blows it again, inexperience on the part of coach Giradi, left Sabathia in too long and should have go to Rivera in the 8th.

Papelbon facing the top of the line up in the 9th, sits them down in order.....Gotta love it!!

Oh yeah Vintagedeputy, Papi's coming around, the great hitters they all go thru slumps, HR off of CC tonight, he goes 2-4 with an rbi and walk. 2 Hr's vs Yanks in the series!

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post

Gotta love it!!
    Does this qualify as gloating? Sheeesh, how would you be acting if you contributed anything more than sitting on the couch?

Glad the Red Sox fan enjoyed the game. People complain about Yankee fans, but I don't recall Yankee fans posting the details of a three game series when they beat Boston regularly over the years. Guess that' what happens when winning is new to you.