Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Stephen Strasburg Team USA Game Used Jersey

What days were the Canada vs USA exhibition games? and I noticed that there is a patch on the White Team USA Strasburg Jersey that sold for $3,645.00 USD.

What day was the Blue Jersey worn on? does anyone have photos of Stephen from this game?

What day was the Grey USA Jersey worn on?

The thing I like about the Blue Jersey is that all of his USA Baseball cards of him are with him in the blue USA Jersey.

I still think a signed Team USA Stephen Strasburg jersey for $870.00 with MLB Authentication is a great price for #1 Pick.

Does anyone know how many of these Team USA Jersey's were issued to the players?

Re: Stephen Strasburg Team USA Game Used Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by lg_ham View Post
    What days were the Canada vs USA exhibition games? and I noticed that there is a patch on the White Team USA Strasburg Jersey that sold for $3,645.00 USD.

What day was the Blue Jersey worn on? does anyone have photos of Stephen from this game?

What day was the Grey USA Jersey worn on?

The thing I like about the Blue Jersey is that all of his USA Baseball cards of him are with him in the blue USA Jersey.

I still think a signed Team USA Stephen Strasburg jersey for $870.00 with MLB Authentication is a great price for #1 Pick.

Does anyone know how many of these Team USA Jersey's were issued to the players?
    The olympic team played exhhibition matches versus Canada on August 1-4. They wore gray on August 4 and white on August 3. I have not been able to find pictures from the games on August 1 & 2. The white patch is the USA Baseball 30th anniversary patch that the collegiate national team wore last summer.
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.