Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jerseys hammered with use

We always have threads started about bats that are hammered with use. I would love to see some baseballs jerseys that are hammered with use like dirt, rips, anything you may have. Would love to see what everyones got.

Banned

Re: Jerseys hammered with use

I don't have pics as I saw this item at a show many years ago. A Detroit-area dealer/promoter had a Tigers home gamer of Aurelio Rodriguez that was hammered to the point where significant portion of the plaket braiding had frayed and/or come loose.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Does this have to pertain to Baseball, or can we do ALL sports?

Well I am looking to purchased a jersey and never have so. Was looking for mostly baseball but I love all sports so would love to see some football as well. Wanna see some dirty, grass, things that are photmatched. Anything pretty much.

These photos don't even due this ST jersey justice. The obvious dirt stains can be seen in the photos. What can't be seen is ground in fresher looking dirt that is on part of the back number and through Percy's nameplate. Obviously Percy did quite a bit of stretching on the ground while wearing this (definitely back in his thinner days!!).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Aaron Rowand mlb auth.

Looks like someone had the Jumbo Chilie Cheeze Dog during the 7th inning stretch.....

Banned

Alcides Escobar game used 2008 All Star Game jersey. The hole front of the jersey is covered in dirt.

Kyle needs to put his Willy Taveras WBC jersey in this thread! As for me, I never mind dusting off my Mark Brunell jersey from 11/30/1997 vs. the Ravens.

Tagging to one of my Rickey Henderson jerseys. Not sure if you can see it, but there is a material and size flag tag tightly curled up at the base of the Russell strip tag. You can see the extensive fabric pilling around the tagging, as well. Most hammered modern jersey of a Hall of Famer I've ever seen.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.