Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: My Holy Grail Has Been Obtained - More Top Kudos To Jo Sports

Congrats!!! Man, that jersey is absolutley awesome!! This is what the hobby is about and thanks to JO Sports for helping many of us!

Once you get the "grail" the rest is just icing on the cake!!! I got mine several months ago, and I still smile everytime I look at it. You will too.

Triple, you are on a tear lately! Nice pick-up!
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Thanks for all the comments guys! Really, I didn't think I'd get my grail until I was a little more established, but it all worked out. Again, all thanks to MY WIFE, Jarrod, and JO Sports.

Wear it, NO! I'm too big of a guy. I have about 25lbs on Urlacher. Do I want to try it on, HELL YES!! Wash it? Your smokin' something!

I am in the process of constructing a 'SHRINE' for it. I can't wait to show the pics of that. Climate controlled, full displaycase with UV protective glass, and can lights. A whole cabinet designed just for this uniform!

My wife is a little pissed, but hey, I got my GRAIL so who cares.

I was once told that......'even though you're in the dog house, at least you have a sweet piece to spend your time in there with!'

Thanks Again.

That is beautiful. Congrats!!!!!