Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Share your Wrigley Field Items

As a life long Cubs fan, I've always had a love of Wrigley Field. I'm always looking for one of a kind items from Wrigley Field, and I would love to see what others have in their collections.

Here are a couple of the items that I have collected over the past couple of years from Wrigley Field.

Thanks for looking and sharing.
    Mike

Scoreboard Letter - In the 1960's the famous scoreboard was renovated and this is a letter that was picked up by one of the painters that gave the scoreboard a fresh coat of paint.

Cubs Clubhouse Locker - In 1984 the Cubs renovated the home clubhouse and put in these lockers. In 2006, there was another renovation and a handful of these were removed. This locker is believed to last belong to Juan Pierre.

Wrigley Turnstile - In 2006, Wrigley sold off a number of turnstiles and went to barcode ticket readers.

Outfield Center Field Section 246 Sign - This section sign came out after the outfield renovation.

Batting Tee

Bleacher section(s), brackets and old folding chair-
    During the 2006 renovation of the bleachers, they ripped out the wooden bleachers and the metal brackets that held the bleachers for years. Seat 14 for Ernie...

Outfield Fence Cap and Brick(s) - For those Cubs fans out there that watched games during the 80's on WGN... you know the fence in the outfield as the "Trulink fence".

First Night Game 8-8-88 Game Used Ball signed by the umpire crew. This ball came out of the collection from the late Eric Gregg.

Possibly the craziest item from Wrigley - Bag of Dirt - A buddy of mine knows one of the truck drivers that were driving off the field during the recent field renovation. He was cool enough to grab me a shovel full of "history".

Re: Share your Wrigley Field Items

Wow, great collection mskwarek!

mskwarek,
    Nice stuff. Got anymore pics of the "man room"? I'd love to see them.

And what is that Peyton Manning figure doing there?
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ive got to say I am a die hard Sox fan but you have a very nice collection especially with the vintage. When I search for Sox items I look for unique items that catch my eye and you've got that. Your items caught my eye.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 5kRunner View Post
    mskwarek,
    Nice stuff. Got anymore pics of the "man room"? I'd love to see them.

And what is that Peyton Manning figure doing there?
    Thanks for the comments on the collection....

The "Man Room" is today spread across three houses, and hopefully soon will be housed in my basement once we finish it off. I chatted with Rob yesterday via email to get the ball rolling on the slat board display cases to house the jerseys and bats.

Mike