Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hunt Auctions

Re: Hunt Auctions

However spotty their knowledge of jersies may be, they are a very respectable auction house. The people there are friendly and quick to follow up on what they say.

Re: Hunt Auctions

I always do a lot of research on auction houses before I bid and they seem to be one of the better ones out there. I have made several bids on their auctions but have yet to win anything so I have no personal experience. One thing I have noticed and I think most others should is that most of their jerseys are label "professional model" which I take as probably not game used since they do have jersey lots that are label as game used. Due to the extreme amount of fraudulent jerseys out there, I tend to stay away from them unless there's proof beyond a reasonable doubt that the jersey was worn and used by the player. Most of the Dodger jerseys offered in this auction don't look genuine to me and I am not a jersey expert by any means. Good luck though and even though I bleed Dodger Blue, I was a fan of Will the Thrill growing up and would love to get a ball signed by him.