Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Help with a Dolphins Helmet

oops,my turn at the old typo.i mean lamar and larmar.

I am really a Buccaneers fan and was hoping he had a helmet or jersey from his time with tampa but only have some presentation footballs and sideline jackets!

Lamar is around Miami sports a fair amount. If you happen to live in the area, he attends every football game and a fair amount of baseball games so he can be found pretty easily to ask him.

Thanks for the info, but I live in Ohio. I will just accept as a presentation helmet for now, but will keep digging =)

I can't really help out with your helmet Perlman, but I was the person who purchased the Playoff game used helmet,the Dolphins jersey and a presentation ball from Thomas' 3 TD 150 yd game against Denver. I have possibly photomatched the jersey to a game vs. New England in 1997.
    After I got these items I saw that the seller was selling another helmet (yours) and other assorted items. For a little while after my items were sold, they still had not changed the picture of the helmet and even had the jersey still for sale, while it was hanging in my house! At some point I believe they DID change the photo of the second helmet. Seller supposedly had a "business relationship" with Lamar and had these items. I have no doubt that the items are legit, just don't know about the helmet you have.

If you have any questions about my helmet or need pics, let me know.

Jeff

Hey Jeff
    my email is perlman9@excite.com would love to see some photos. I know the helmet is legit, just don't think it was Lamars as it wasnt his face mask and was hoping to find out whose it was