Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Ot: Neutral 3rd Party Authenticator - Need Help !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spartakid View Post
    Come on man, that was funny. I think the two you've already consulated are the two big ones. I can't really think of a third reputable company. Ricardo
    Ricardo,

I really value other GUU members opinion, that is why I asked this question.

I hope other GUU members can help me find an arbitrator besides these 2 companies that can be neutral and can have an independent assessment on this item.

jordan23collectibles

That Jordan autograph is hard to tell. You took the auto to the major authenticators out there. Which one rejected the auto? Is the seller reliable?

Jojo

Anyone know if UDA would look this over? I would check into them. I know there gold when it comes to MJ auto's. I don't know about the others though.

I think it was Steve Ryan, North Shore auctions, who used to have a lot of these signed banners...i would look at some of the other autographs and make an opinion on it, the Ron Harper, Pippen, Jack Haley, etc....to me it doesnt look good

All the autographs are the same size and going in the same direction...

My opinion for what it is worth is I would not buy it. But dont go off the authenicators, do your homework on what other signatures look like and compare and contrast.

Quote Originally Posted by mdube16 View Post
    Thank you for the lead and definitely, I would look into it...

Quote Originally Posted by Texans View Post
    That Jordan autograph is hard to tell. You took the auto to the major authenticators out there. Which one rejected the auto? Is the seller reliable?

Jojo
    Jojo,

The findings are not yet provided to me and I will definitely post here which of the signatures were rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Anyone know if UDA would look this over? I would check into them. I know there gold when it comes to MJ auto's. I don't know about the others though.
    TriplexXxSports,

I had a lot of MJ's UDA signed jerseys and I compared the signature on the banner and the jersey that I have and I cannot find anything misleading or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by worldchamps View Post
    I think it was Steve Ryan, North Shore auctions, who used to have a lot of these signed banners...i would look at some of the other autographs and make an opinion on it, the Ron Harper, Pippen, Jack Haley, etc....to me it doesnt look good

All the autographs are the same size and going in the same direction...

My opinion for what it is worth is I would not buy it. But dont go off the authenicators, do your homework on what other signatures look like and compare and contrast.
    worldchamps,

Thank you for your insight about the Steve Ryan of North Shore Auctions.

My question is are you definitely sure that this item came from that lot of banners that Steve Ryan had in his possession during that time?

I will definitely follow your advice and do my homeowrk on this.

Regards,

jordan23collectibles

Yes,as there is some wanna-be comidians on here.I understand your statement.As you are looking for serious advice and comments and not so-called jokes. i wish i had some advice for you.Did you buy this and want to see if it's authentic? I wish you the best of luck to find that 3rd party.What were the responses you got from the other parties? Great item by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23collectibles View Post
    I was asking for help and not a sarcastic remark.

Just wondering if this is how you treat new members in the forum asking for help?