Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Sosa named in PED samples from 2003

I don't have a problem with what you are suggesting.

I want all of the names released, and all of the cheaters to be exposed and disgraced.

And I want all of the cheaters to rat out the other players who cheated.

Sosa isn't in a position to complain about the illegal release of his name. If his concern was the rule of the law being followed, the public would have known about his PED use in 2005 when he told congress .

Quote Originally Posted by cjclong View Post
    This was a list that by agreement was not supposed to be revealed. Then the
    Feds got it and now names are leaking out. I hate it that some of the players I liked (and still do) used the PED's. But I also have no respect for people who are leaking the names of people on a list that is not supposed to be available to the public. In some ways they are as bad or worse.

As bad......I totally agree.

But so were the cheaters who knowingly took the leap to reap the fame, fortune, and benefits (like MONEY) that came with the cheating.....please don't lose sight of that fact.

I am a Sosa fan. I just like the guy. Can't help it. And I always knew he cheated.

Now that it's confirmed, it's a sad day for HIM. It doesn't even raise my eyebrows at this point.

I do believe the names should be exposed. I believe the paying public has a right to know.

I also believe the players Unions, and Donald Fehr, should be disbanded, and shot by by a firing squad, respectively. But that's just me.

Since a couple of the high profile names have leaked.....I think the only fair thing to do is release the whole list, let the "fall-out" occur, let the scorned then attack the ones guilty who are NOT on the list....then maybe we can get a bit closer to closure.

We'll never really know who the best players of this "era" were, because there were probably a whole lot MORE than the 104 that tested positive that actually used, but were able to escape the "list" (maybe by pure luck of their timing since the last time they used). But we need to have closure.

Having anything "hanging out there" only for a name or two to leak out every so many months is not a recipe for healing.