BP and ST

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • newyork2

BP and ST

What do you guys think about BP and/or Spring Training Used Jerseys?
  • Rob L
    • Nov 2005

Re: BP and ST

I like them.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

• newyork2

Yea I do too, I am a Yankees collector so the regular stuff is just too expensive. I think they are cool and a cheaper option for getting some of the better players like jeter and arod.

Comment

• emann
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by newyork2
        Yea I do too, I am a Yankees collector so the regular stuff is just too expensive. I think they are cool and a cheaper option for getting some of the better players like jeter and arod.
        Iffy on BP bats, but have no qualms about adding BP jerseys or anything from ST to my collection.

Comment

• godwulf
          • Aug 2007

I like ST bats. I have several from guys who never made the roster, and they make interesting collector's items.
          Jeff
          godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• TNTtoys
            • Aug 2006

As a Mets collector, I buy an occasional spring training jersey if it is a game model jersey (not a BP style jersey). These jerseys are no different than the ones worn on field during the season, are used in actual games by the player of choice, and come at a significant savings. I see great benefit to these types of items if you have a limited budget.
            Looking for ...
            Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
            Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
            Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...