Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Would Love A Response From Moderators!!!

Cordova-I was'nt just calling you out.Believe me,you are the last person i would do that to.I would'nt want to upset you.As we have already been threw this.It was just my thoughts i expressed.As i have been seeing it more and more on here.And that's the silliness and jokes when someone is asking a serious question and wanting help.But i'm also not mad.It was'nt my thread.But suave was looking for a moderator to help and you guys are talking about cars.And on a side note,big bang theory is one of my favorite shows.I bought the dvd and watch it all the time.And even though most of what they say goes way over my head i find it funny.So i'm not without a sense of humor.I just think theres a time and place for it.But like i said,a fellow member told to lighten up,so i got to keep tying that.
    Quote Originally Posted by cordovacollector View Post
    Joba ~

When the answer "42" was given, Suave seemed to be in on the joke and knew the book the answer referenced. When he laughed at it, we assumed he enjoyed the obscure reference and we all took part in adding to the same joke.

We may have been mistaken that he knew the reference and apologize for what looked like hijacking if Suave didn't know the book. We thought he was approving since he laughed at it. I am sure all of us apologize for misunderstanding that.

Banned

Joba just so you know i do appreciate your concern.

Hey,I'm there for you my friend.Us yankee fans need to stick together on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    Joba just so you know i do appreciate your concern.