Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

New Prince Fielder Bat

Anyone know if Price Fielder has been using his own bat the last 3 or 4 series? The blonde head, with the black handle is great looking. Noticed last weekend that name was crossed out with a black sharpe, didn't know if is was a borrow bat.

Re: New Prince Fielder Bat

It is a blonde sam bat. Probally brauns

It looked like the blonde Weeks, but I have not seen the black handle before.

it seems like prince can't make up his mind what do with the handle. just in the past few weeks i've see him with a black taped handle, a white taped handle, no tape with pine tar, and no tape with mota

I was at the recent three game sweep against the Indians. He was using a natural colored Sam bat with a black taped handle for almost the whole series I believe. I'm not sure who's they were though.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone90 View Post
    I was at the recent three game sweep against the Indians. He was using a natural colored Sam bat with a black taped handle for almost the whole series I believe. I'm not sure who's they were though.
    then you got to see prince hit that grandslam in the slugfest game. i'm a die hard reds fan, but i love prince fielder.

Banned

The Sam bats that Prince has been using are Rickey Weeks model bats. I guess there might be some Weeks bats around with him out for the season.

That is a great looking Sams that weeks uses; just no game used ones out there. Thanks for the update Jamie. Anything new lately?

Banned

Andrew,
    I picked up several new Brewers bats lately. Like Fielder, Hardy, Gamel, Escobar, and Jim Gantner. Send me your email adress once.

Is that navy blue tape on Prince's bats the same grip as athletic tape with just a change in color or is it a different kind of grip?