Random items from my collection that I am looking to part with in order to make room for other items...

1. Game Used Third Base from the game following the 20th Anniversary of the 1986 Mets Celebration. The Mets and the returning 1986 World Series Champs wore 1986 throwback jerseys during the festivities. Steiner letter of authentication. $275 or best offer.

2. Game Used Bat: Rafael Santana Signature Model. Member of the 1986 World Series Champs. Actually this one may pique the interest of Yankees fans too, as the bat was used during his time with the Yankees (1988 timeframe) and contains #39 on the knob (Roberto Kelly was #39). Bat has tremendous use and Roberto Kelly's signature tape job. $125.

3. Game Used Franklin Batting Gloves: Carlos Delgado. Matching Pair, showing great use. Has Delgado's "DEL" nickname on both. $50 or best offer.

4. Game Used Jersey: 1998 Spring Training black alternate micromesh jersey worn by former MLB star Mariano Duncan. Duncan's last year in the big leagues was 1997; he spent 1998 spring training with the Mets but ultimately didn't make the team. He wore this jersey during many games that Spring. Jersey has his name "DUNCAN" and #6 on back and front. Lettering is heavily textured; jersey is a size 48 and shows good use. $100 or best offer.

5. Game Used Locker Room Nameplate: 2007 Oliver Perez. Authenticated by Steiner & comes with Steiner Letter of Authenticity and Holograms. $45 or best offer.

6. Autographed baseball: Mookie Wilson, 1986 Mets World Series Champ. Ball is an official Major League ball and is snow white in color. Signed by Mookie across the sweet spot and inscribed underneath with "1986 W.S. Champs" inscription. $30 or best offer.

Please send all correspondence to me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Nick