Hey, I'm relatively new here so I don't know if this has been covered before but I thought it'd be interesting anyway. What's the worst price you've ever paid for a jersey/bat/etc. that was game-used? Or in other words, what's the one situation where you were seemingly ripped off in buying one of these items?

I ask because I suddenly realize one situation I was in where I basically blatantly overpaid, that being about $250 for a Ruben Quevedo autographed 2002 game-used Brewers jersey. If you never even heard of Quevedo, that's understandable, as he was 14-30 over his career with an ERA that I'm sure baloons over 5.00. If I could make a defense of this ridiculous purchase, though, it would be that A)For some odd reason, he's one of my favorite pitchers, B)There was actually another bidder who stuck with me around the $200 mark, C)It's autographed and really nice with the Miller Park all-star patch, and D)It has MLB authentication AND came with Mears authentication that scored it an A10. Come to think of it, it's the only game-used of Quevedo I've ever seen.

Okay, after all that, maybe it wasn't so bad at that price, although I feel like I still could've got it for at least a hundred dollars less.

So anyone else have any similar stories of paying a lot more than they really had to?