Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Mr.3000

Is there a game used contact for the Clev. Indians?

Like Marc is for the Tigers....Tyrel for the Mets....etc

Is there someone I should contact for game used Indians items?

Thanks,
    Jay

Re: Is there a game used contact for the Clev. Indians?

There is no single person dedicated to GU items for the Indians. Your best bet is to call the team shop and ask about what you are looking for. I am heading up there next month if you want me to look for something in particular.

I was just in the team shop last week. A few lesser named Jackie Robinson jerseys, a handful of bats, that was it.
    email is matmuell at umich.edu

I saw the same thing on sunday of last week. I'll be going saturday night and i'll check out what they have. Are you looking for something in particular, if so i'll make sure to look for it. Just let me know

Mr.3000

Thanks for the offer Greg. When I am ready I will email you.

I was just curious about Sizemore jerseys. Looking to see if there were any dirty ones out there.

No problem Jay.

I have not seen a dirty sizemore jersey. I have a total of four Sizemore jerseys, a Jackie Robinson from last year (MLB holo & pretty clean), a 1991 TBTC full uniform (MLB holo including helmet, hat, jersey pants) that has some dirt and two other jerseys that show wear but no dirt. I am sure there are some out there but have not seen them.

I doubt you will have much luck through the team shop for a Sizemore as I have not seen one up there or sold through their inventory. MLB auctions is probably your best bet. I was lucky enough to get a couple Sabathia jersey but most of the time they carry the second level guys and below. I just picked up a Derosa Jackie Robinson jersey and he was about the biggest name they had.

I would love to track down a Choo jersey.

Good luck in your search!

Chief Wahoo McDaniel
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by dcgreg25 View Post
    No problem Jay.

I have not seen a dirty sizemore jersey. I have a total of four Sizemore jerseys, a Jackie Robinson from last year (MLB holo & pretty clean), a 1991 TBTC full uniform (MLB holo including helmet, hat, jersey pants) that has some dirt and two other jerseys that show wear but no dirt. I am sure there are some out there but have not seen them.

I doubt you will have much luck through the team shop for a Sizemore as I have not seen one up there or sold through their inventory. MLB auctions is probably your best bet. I was lucky enough to get a couple Sabathia jersey but most of the time they carry the second level guys and below. I just picked up a Derosa Jackie Robinson jersey and he was about the biggest name they had.

I would love to track down a Choo jersey.

Good luck in your search!

Thanks Greg. I LOVE that 91 TBTC uniform!