Passes away at 50 years old.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_michael_jackson

Banned

Re: Michael Jackson passes away

Yea?

Quote Originally Posted by 33bird View Post
    Yea?
    Just throwing it out there. People are already making a fast buck from it on ebay.

Banned

I just feel sorry for the little kids (and their parents) that were hanging out at his wonderland or whatever it was, year after year. Know what I mean?

Weird guy but arguably the greatest entertainer of our time. R.I.P.

Mr.3000

I just feel sorry for the little kids (and their parents) that were hanging out at his wonderland or whatever it was, year after year. Know what I mean?
    Funny how not one single accusation stuck. Never found guilty. But I guess its easier to believe the accusations than to believe that there are people out there who will say anything if they think they can extort money from someone. I wasnt there...so I dont know the truth. Just some food for thought. Regardless...he was the greatest performer ever. Guess your mother never taught you to not say anything if you have nothing nice to say. Shame on her.

Banned

I was under the impression that he paid off a lot of parents. Maybe my history is hazy. Didn't stick to OJ or Kobe either, but it doesn't mean they're innocent. Got lots of money and good lawyers you got a shot of getting away with lots of things.

This thread needs to get deleted quickly before it gets even more out of control!

mr.3000-i totally agree with you.And way to go to have the courage to express that.Alot of people just go with what others say when it comes to him.They all drink the kool-aid,and don't want to stand up for him.But i have always thought,what you said.He was never found guilty,but i guess just being accused of it is good enough for some narrow minded people.He is strange so i don't like him.People don't like people that are different.The guy was a great entertainer.And 33 bird-A fellow human who was never proven to do anything wrong has passed away and now two kids are without a father and you cheer the death of him,shame on you
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3000 View Post
    Funny how not one single accusation stuck. Never found guilty. But I guess its easier to believe the accusations than to believe that there are people out there who will say anything if they think they can extort money from someone. I wasnt there...so I dont know the truth. Just some food for thought. Regardless...he was the greatest performer ever. Guess your mother never taught you to not say anything if you have nothing nice to say. Shame on her.

wow,You really have a guilty before innocent thing going don't you.The kobe thing did'nt even go to court.As they knew he did'nt do it.I mean come on.And of course he had to pay off the parents.It could'nt be the parents just made it up or anything.And it's funny noone is blaming them.If you knew he was like this and doing this with kids,then why would you leave your kids there.
    I was under the impression that he paid off a lot of parents. Maybe my history is hazy. Didn't stick to OJ or Kobe either, but it doesn't mean they're innocent. Got lots of money and good lawyers you got a shot of getting away with lots of things.