Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skipcarayislegend
    • Apr 2008

"Game worn" reaches new low

I don't know why these idiots continue to surprise me. Wonder what "game" Babs was playing when she "wore" this.

This sexy little number is a white silk & wood turtleneck that was, at some point, worn by the great singer/actress/director either in her career or personal life. It does, in fact, come with a COA from the Streisand Foundation that says this much, so please don't take my word for it.
  • mbenga28
    • Nov 2008

Re: "Game worn" reaches new low

perhaps she wore this while performing the national anthem.

Comment

• rj_lucas
      • Apr 2009

Is it just me, or does silk and wool seem like an odd combination?

Anyway, looks like the shills are out in force because the last time I checked this baby was all the way up to $17.

Rick
      rickjlucas@gmail.com

Comment

• godwulf
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by rj_lucas
        Is it just me, or does silk and wool seem like an odd combination?

Anyway, looks like the shills are out in force because the last time I checked this baby was all the way up to $17.

Rick
        rickjlucas@gmail.com
        Actually, I believe it says "silk and wood"...which, of course, makes far more sense.

If it actually does come with a COA of some kind, it might very well be legitimate...the mystery, of course, is why it appears on a website (presumably) devoted to auctioning off sports memorabilia.

Reminds me of all those eBay auctions I see every day, in the game-used Baseball memorabilia section, for crap that isn't sports-related in any conceivable way, let alone having anything to do with Baseball. Maybe whoever is listing the Babs item normally lists sports stuff, and they just figured, what the Hell, toss this in there, too.
        Jeff
        godwulf1@cox.net

Comment

• rj_lucas
          • Apr 2009

[quote=godwulf;149851]Actually, I believe it says "silk and wood"...quote]

Right you are. Darn it, I should have read that listing more carefully before putting in my bid

Rick
          rickjlucas@gmail.com

Comment

Working...