Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coaches Corner?

Coaches Corner?

Has anyone dealt with them? I was thinking of getting a few non sports related items, just wondering if anyone has feedback about them

Banned

Re: Coaches Corner?

Quote Originally Posted by perlman9 View Post
    Has anyone dealt with them? I was thinking of getting a few non sports related items, just wondering if anyone has feedback about them
    Boy you must really live with your head in the sand. Use the search feature and enjoy the reading.

If it is anything where authenticity is in question STAY AWAY. In all fairness I purchased a jersey display case about a year ago, got a good price and it was a smooth transaction. Knowing what I know now however, I boycott them out of principle.
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Banned

BEWARE!!!

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Mr.3000

Quote Originally Posted by mvandor View Post
    Boy you must really live with your head in the sand. Use the search feature and enjoy the reading.
    The time you took to type your unecessary and unwarranted sacarstic remark....you could have posted an actual helpful reply.

Food for thought.

To the OP.....avoid Coach's Corner. More trouble than they are worth.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3000 View Post
    The time you took to type your unecessary and unwarranted sacarstic remark....you could have posted an actual helpful reply.

Food for thought.

To the OP.....avoid Coach's Corner. More trouble than they are worth.
    Sorry, I don't support laziness. Search features are built into boards for a reason and there are plenty of posts on that company on this board.

Not to mention how any serious collector could not have already heard of Coach's Corner is a bit tough to fathom.

Coddle if that's your thing, it isn't mine.

Mr.3000

Sorry, I don't support laziness. Search features are built into boards for a reason and there are plenty of posts on that company on this board.

Not to mention how any serious collector could not have already heard of Coach's Corner is a bit tough to fathom.

Very easy to see why I've heard the things about you that I have.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Enjoy the weekend.

Sure, perlman could've done a search, but many many others have started with a post like this. How do you know perlman is a serious collector? Why would you assume??

Let me ask you this, mvandor: How long have you been collecting? What are your first memories in the hobby? What if you wanted to start collecting, and somone told you about a great site where people share and help each other out. You subscribe to one of the only magazines out there for this type of collecting, and you see some ads with items you can actually afford. So you go on this great site and ask about this auction company, thinking you're making a really smart move, and immediately someone calls you out as an ignorant SOB and treats you like a child. What do you think of our hobby now?? Do you ever come back?

Someday very soon you are going to ask a question about something you don't know. I hope you are answered with a bitchslap, because, you know, nobody should coddle you.

Ken
    earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

I thank everyone for their comments and as far as searching, I did do just that. But seeing how I was not buying a sports related item, I thought this post a little different in nature. Buying a game-used/worn item is different than a musician autograph and the like, so was looking for more responses than the game used or sports memorabilia ones I read. Again, I appreciate everyone's input and will definitely beware!

This place just gets funnier with each passing day!