Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

RIP Steve McNair

Nashville News Channel 5 is reporting former Titans QB Steve McNair has been found dead. Very sad. He was a tough and gutsy QB...

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10643962
    Always looking for game used San Diego Chargers items...

Re: RIP Steve McNair

Jesus, what a shock!
    RIP

My God......it just seems like everybody is dying these days.

Has our world become too much to bear? How sad what stressful times we are living in. I am saying this not even knowing what killed him.....but it just seems to me that we are losing people at an alarmingly young age, and a high rate these days.

ESPN is reporting that he was found shot to death with a fatal gunshot wound to the head in downtown Nashville. This is extremly shocking to say the least.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miracle View Post
    ESPN is reporting that he was found shot to death with a fatal gunshot wound to the head in downtown Nashville. This is extremly shocking to say the least.
    .......with a female victim too......oh boy.

My uncle was telling me today that he has a trip planned to Nashville. About 10 years ago, I was in Nashville at the baseball winter meetings so we were comparing notes about Nashville.

When I went, I stopped by a baseball card store one afternoon in Nashville. Everyone was buying Steve McNair photos. I asked why and the store owner told me that McNair was signing at the grand opening of an electronics store across the street. I bought a photo and went across and got an auto from McNair. I later sold it on ebay.

Weird that we were just talking about Nashville and McNair today.

Tragic.That's all i can come up with now.

This is nice in a bad way some people do not waste any time..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Steve-McNair-200...3A1%7C294%3A50
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by dcrules01 View Post
    This is nice in a bad way some people do not waste any time..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Steve-McNair-200...3A1%7C294%3A50

Yeah, and if you'll notice, the bottom of the nine on their so-called "game used" jersey is real close to the reebok logo. In the picture of him wearing a similar jersey, there is spacing of maybe 2" between them.

And wasn't it Mitchell Schumaker of masauction that was arrested by the FBI in Operation Foul Ball?

Feel free to tear the jersey apart, resident football experts. I am not a football expert, and don't claim to be in any way, shape, or form as I have stated here before. But if someone is going to list a picture of something they are selling, wouldn't it be a prudent practice to at least make sure the item matches up with the picture?

Pathetic......especially in light of McNair's death. But then.....that's typical for the current day and age we live in.

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
    Yeah, and if you'll notice, the bottom of the nine on their so-called "game used" jersey is real close to the reebok logo. In the picture of him wearing a similar jersey, there is spacing of maybe 2" between them.

.......I'm sorry, for clarification I was referring to the "9" on the shoulders of the jersey, either side. Look at the space between the bottom of it, and the space in the picture shown....