Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

1976 Phillies Jersey

I'm looking for a 1976 Phillies game used jersey. the name on back doesn't have to be original, but i would like the 2 patches to be. Also, I'm on a bit of a tight budget, so a common player is fine.

Please e-mail me at darylv1@comcast.net.

thanks,
    daryl

Bicentennial Phillies

Hi,
    Just wanted to repost this in case some of you didn't get a chance to see it. Looking for a Bicentennial Phillies game used jersey. No particular player wanted, but I would prefer that at least the 2 patches are original.

Let me know if you or anyone you know might have something available.
    Thanks
    Daryl
    darylv1@comcast.net

Re: 1976 Phillies Jersey

Hi, Daryl:

I'll let you know if I come across any '76 knits. What did you end up doing with the Schmidt uniform that you were looking to sell?

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Reid,
    Thank you. Let me know if you find anything.

As far as the Schmidt uniform, another member of the board said to me "Once you pack it up to mail it to the buyer, you will never see it again, and probably won't be able to replace it." So I'm keeping it. Actually, I was at the Phillies game over the weekend in the Hall of Fame club, and noticed that among the memorabilia and artifacts that they have on display up there, there is no Schmidt stuff. I'm trying to get in touch with someone from the Phillies about loaning them the uniform and some other pieces to put on display.

Daryl:

That's a very nice idea. Maybe I'll see it there at some point. If you have any Steve Carlton items, I'd be interested in hearing about them.

Best,
    Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.