Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Authentic Jersey's

I'm looking for authentic retail MLB jersey's. I just want to know if anyone knows of a good seller. I also heard about a Majestic sale at their outlet store and want to know if anyone is going. Thanks - Sam

Re: Authentic Jersey's

I have heard that the Majestic outlet has some good deals. They sell extra team issued jerseys as well as blank 0062 jerseys. I am sure a lot of the current star players jerseys that are circulating probably were blank 0062s from the outlet.

Henry

Banned

Thats pretty easy most sporting goods stores sell the jerseys try Modells, Sorts Authority, Foot Locker and any other sneaker and urban clothing stores and most malls.

Does this Majestic Retail outlet use security cameras? Not to monitor shop lifters, but for game used collectors to see who the regular customers are...

where is a majestic outlet store located? I would love to get jerseys at a discount to try to sell them....everytime I get a "discounted" jersey on ebay it is a fake.

Banned

One thing I never could understand as to how they are "NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY"!!!

I am serious, try locating a direct number for them anywhere it will take about a half a day to a day, i know trust me. there old website actually used to say on it "customers do not contact us". Because they dont have phone support for customer questions.

How ridiculous is that a company that wont provide actual phone support. Now they have a 1-888 number listed ( heres the kicker ) its another company there paying to take calls for orders but they have no answers for any questions bcuz they are not Majestic. Just a call center!!!!

It is in bangor, pennsylvania. They sell leftover jerseys that were meant to be sent to the MLB teams with 0062 tags. They also sell blank 0062 jerseys. I am sure you would do quite well selling them on ebay. They do not mark through the tags like Russell Athletic did.

-Henry

Majestic Athletic is also in Bethlehem, PA. Use directory Assistance and they should have the phone numbers.

-Henry

Suave, I love a challenge. All of these numbers are for Majestic. I have not tried them yet, and do not know what departments they go to.

(610) 588-0100
    (800) 477-7792
    (610) 599-4936 fax
    (610) 588-3800 fax
    (610) 814-2650
    (610) 863-1100
    (610) 330-0456

the NCAA contacts are Patricia Lorenzo at plorenzo@majesticathletic.com, and Alise Bartosh at abartosh@majesticathletic.com

the Minor League Baseball contact is Matt Hoffman (610) 588-0100, fax (610) 599-4925

Marcus

Banned

Bonerubbedbat try calling those numbers see what happens!!!

Then we can talk shop lol lol