Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

GUU Store Mailday w/ a possible photomatch question!!

I just completed my first game used universe store transaction and must say it was an absolute pleasure working with Chris. He is a true class act! Thanks again Chris, I really appreciate it. Now back to the mailday, I received my first Mattingly gamer ( even if it is a coaches gamer lol ). The mailday is a Don Mattingly Game Used Dodgers Batting Practice Jersey w/ Steiner COA. Mattingly is my favorite player of all time and honestly thought I would never own anything of his since his stuff is usually so expensive. I also believe I may have found a possible photomatch and need some opinions. If you look on the right sleeve of my jersey you will notice there is a fray and a piece of fabric hanging down. On the getty pic I believe it is the same fray as my jersey. I do not have photoshop so I cant draw the red lines like others so I am going to need you guys to take a close look. I apologize in advance for the large pictures. Opinions welcome. Thanks!

Re: GUU Store Mailday w/ a possible photomatch question!!

Oh yea....that's definitely a match. The chances of having two B.P. jerseys from the same coach from the same season with the same loose thread like that is very slim.

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    Oh yea....that's definitely a match. The chances of having two B.P. jerseys from the same coach from the same season with the same loose thread like that is very slim.

Thats exactly the answer I was hoping to hear!! I was shocked when I found that picture because I thought it would be almost impossible to find a photomatch of a coaches jersey. That just made it twice as special. Thanks for your opinion kyle!

Banned

Nice jersey and i would agree with Kyle a definate match.